3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TomWert 31.10.21 11:13 am

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Developers: Valve, Hidden Path Entertainment
Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, PS3
Release Date: August 21, 2012

c39ed00e3ba3.jpg

Modified July 19, 2015 by TomWert
123 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkdeer 31.10.21

Well, why, did you go to the bald club to drive? Just like the good old: drunk:

R
Raggamuffin 31.10.21

the project is doomed to success no less than condition zero used to be: roll:

T
Triss merigold 31.10.21

We would have left the PC exclusive, made hardcore gameplay, everyone would be happy. And so it will be useful for consoles, but no one will buy it anyway, everyone will play the battle and the code.

P
Pseudodog 31.10.21

besides adding classes, new modes, weapons and maps, are there any differences?
ps I will play anyway, because this is almost the holy grail of network jokers for pitch.

D
Darkdeer 31.10.21

[quote name = "Triss Merigold"] Leave the PC exclusive, make hardcore gameplay, everyone would be happy. And okazualyat for consoles and vseravno no one will buy, all will play battles and code. [/ Quote]
The output COP at hboks somehow does not hurt the game :)

A
Azzy 31.10.21

[b] Triss Merigold [/ b], I don't think that the game will be very strong. Complicated shooting mechanics are one of the main features of [s] SC [/ s] [i] CS [/ i], that's why it's very beneficial to simplify something in shooting. If you simplify shooting, which means removing the series chip, then there is a great chance to lose to the more popular CoD and BF today.

All other chips [s] SC [/ s] [i] CS [/ i], both on the PC and on the consoles, there should be no difference.

P
Pseudodog 31.10.21

[b] Azzy [/ b], you wanted to say CS: cg:

d
dredd6 31.10.21

That only Valve is not doing, only that the continuation of Half-Life is not announced in any way ... As for the cs - somehow completely uninteresting. To interest the game in counter you need more now than just improving the graphics, something radically new, more variety ...

A
Azzy 31.10.21

[quote name = "Pseudodog"] Azzy, you wanted to say CS [/ quote]
[img] http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20110813/yM0fjF6m.gif [/ img]

you're right: oops:

C
CronuS 31.10.21

[url] http://www.playcsgo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3 [/ url]

T
TomWert 31.10.21

PPC, after watching the gameplay, the hope of seeing a good game at the output quickly began to melt: (okay, we'll wait for beta testing in October, maybe not everything is so bad in reality

e
elstupido 31.10.21

Do not disgrace yourself please.

M
Momentum 31.10.21

contra gave 5-6 years of his life, played constantly, as it seemed at a high level ... I
don't really understand how they implement the shooting mechanics on consoles: ammm:

T
Trashez 31.10.21

[b] Momentum [/ b], autoaim: D

P
Pseudodog 31.10.21

[quote name = "Momentum"] kontre gave 5-6 years of his life, played constantly, as it seemed at a high level ... I
don't really understand how they implement the shooting mechanics on consoles: ammm: [/ quote]
The fact that ps3 support Do you miss the keyboard mice?

T
Temik 31.10.21

Uncle Gabe cheats you: trollface: It can be seen that this is an old CS Source, with a slightly updated cover. We added a couple of guns, replaced the players' models, EVERYTHING, the device for cutting the dough is ready: men:

T
Temik 31.10.21

Uncle Gabe cheats you: trollface: It can be seen that this is an old CS Source, with a slightly updated cover. We added a couple of guns, replaced the players' models, EVERYTHING, the device for cutting the dough is ready: men:

T
Temik 31.10.21

e
elstupido 31.10.21

[quote name = "Momentum"] kontre gave 5-6 years of his life, played constantly, as it seemed at a high level ... I
don't really understand how they implement the shooting mechanics on consoles: ammm: [/ quote]
Well, you know there on the right There is such a crap on the joystick, well, like a fungus, they can play around with courts, like a sight turns out.

e
elstupido 31.10.21

Well, you know there on the right There is such a crap on the joystick, well, like a fungus, they can play around with courts, like a sight turns out.