3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21 11:30 am

Sniper ghost warrior 3

Sniper_Ghost_Warrior_3_cover_art.jpg

Sharing our impression of the game : up:

Modified on April 25, 2017 by user - = Ruslan = -
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pr8da21r 31.10.21

Judging by the first reviews, the game came out very mediocre.
Plus, it is filled with a lot of bugs and technical flaws.
For example, for Eurogamer in the PS4 version, loading the game when moving between 4 regions of the map takes 5 MINUTES OF REAL TIME.

: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

30 minutes ago, Pr8da21r said:

Judging by the first reviews, the game came out very mediocre.
Plus, it is filled with a lot of bugs and technical flaws.
For example, for Eurogamer in the PS4 version, loading the game when moving between 4 regions of the map takes 5 MINUTES OF REAL TIME.

: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

Yes, I heard about this, but they say that the first patch should fix it, I hope, of course, after such graphs as charizon, here the graphics of course are 5 years behind, but the subject of sniper fire remained at a height, the sound and how the bullet flies looks decently even better than in sniper of the elite series, freedom of action is exactly like in the gost recon, by the way it looks very much like a gost)

I ordered it on PS4, just a fan of stealth and snipers) I went through the gost in one go, even took platinum)

Modified on April 25, 2017 by user - = Ruslan = -

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

By the way, there is Russian voice acting in the game like yes ??

P
Pr8da21r 31.10.21

And with this game it's still more fun than it seemed the first time.
It turns out that the release version of the game lacks multiplayer, which was promised from the very beginning, but now it will only become available in the third quarter of 2017.
What the publisher of the game made an official statement only now, on the day of the release of the game.

What are the sly ones : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

Modified on April 25, 2017 by Pr8da21r

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

43 minutes ago, Pr8da21r said:

And with this game it's still more fun than it seemed the first time.
It turns out that the release version of the game lacks multiplayer, which was promised from the very beginning, but will now only be available in the third quarter of 2017.
What the publisher of the game made an official statement only now, on the day of the release of the game.

What are the sly ones : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

hahaha) tell me russian voice acting will be in the game ?? or subs?

P
Pr8da21r 31.10.21

Voice acting - English, subtitles - Russian.
But, bro, for your own good, I advise you to skip the game, well, or at least wait for a good discount.

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

The bottom is the same as Homefront 2, I didn’t like it.

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

21 hours ago, Pr8da21r said:

Voice acting - English, subtitles - Russian.
But, bro, for your own good, I advise you to skip the game, well, or at least wait for a good discount.

I completely agree with you) I don’t buy it, the game is so awful that I can’t just look at it)

After games such as charizon or even the same guest reconnect, this sniper merged into shit completely alas.

How the developers could be so disgraced with her, I don’t understand in 2017 this doesn’t fit in, at the presentation they showed her beautiful and here it smells like skirts, show one handwriting and shit another, and it also made me laugh when they said on the review that the game was better than torques and headlights edge))))))))) hahahaa killed at all)))

Homefront 2 if the krytek hadn't crap, then the game would have come out very cool, but alas, they were left without a studio, fuck them there, you'll understand what happened, handed the game over to thugs and the result is obvious))

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 not only bugs are terrible, the PS4 version just looks awful, on a PC there is even more estate with 60 fps, a horror game in short, I was hoping and thinking to take it, but I canceled the order.

So my assessment is already 4 out of 10 complete failure!

You can even close my topic here)))) it's definitely not who will not discuss it)))) the game went to the bottom)))

G
Ghost from the Desk 31.10.21

Take Rusik to write reviews, masterpieces)))

Where they wrote or said that even the patch of the first day will not fix the download in 5 minutes, supposedly this is the trick.

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

On 26.04.2017 at 18:37, GhostOfKpamoc said:

Take Rusik to write reviews, masterpieces)))

Where they wrote or said that even the patch of the first day will not fix the download in 5 minutes, supposedly this is the trick.

My reviews are not masterpieces, but I write an adequate opinion about the game, and I don’t slander just like some others) I’m a streamer too, and I do a lot of reviews on the stream too, but I just like to say my opinion, but I don’t always speak as I want sometimes) )

C
CatW 31.10.21

Played 1 mission like nicho, quite playable. Cool music at the beginning plays

M
Malon 31.10.21

By the way - a normal average project.

Not all masterpieces take place.

And here's a funny Polish shooter.

Shooting is pleasant, shooting from afar is fun, the plot is so dumb that it's really funny to watch it.

For 2 thousand of course not, but for free you can spend a couple of evenings and go.

L
Ligfip1 31.10.21

On 05/02/2017 at 11:11, - = Ruslan = - said:

My reviews are not masterpieces, but I write an adequate opinion about the game, and I don’t slander just like some others) I’m a streamer too, and I do a lot of reviews on the stream too, but I just like to say my opinion, but I don’t always speak as I want sometimes) )

Rusdan, you are great. You must be able to separate shit from chaff