3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21 11:32 am

Enlisted

1342b9775b859d28c5855d840a05cd0d.png 

Genre: FPS
Release date: 2017
Platforms: PC
Developer: Darkflow Software
Publisher: Gaijin Entertainment

Official website: http://enlisted.net

Description: 

Enlisted is a massive squad-based multiplayer shooter based on famous episodes of World War II.

In Enlisted, players will be able to look at the most important and large-scale battles through the eyes of the heroes of these events - the soldiers. In some modes, players will fight not only personally, but together with their squad, which will give the battles a unique scale. Battles with the simultaneous participation of up to a hundred soldiers will unfold on different parts of the battlefields, on maps with an area of ​​up to hundreds of square kilometers. The latest version of the Dagor Engine allows you to render huge detailed spaces, dynamic water and sky using physically correct rendering.

Team play, the correct calculation of actions, taking into account the situation on the battlefield, the capabilities of your weapon and character, will become an integral part of Enlisted. Gradually, players will unlock new characters, each with their own style of play. Variety of battles will also be given by a huge selection of weapons. As in a real war, two absolutely identical rifles are rarely found, so in Enlisted each weapon will have its own characteristics and its own history.

Notable World War II battles will be featured in separate campaigns in Enlisted. Working on each such battle will require not only its own content - locations, characters, weapons and equipment - but also a lot of work on the balance and rules of the game. Therefore, each campaign will be developed separately.

Screenshots  

shot_enlisted5.jpgshot_enlisted1.jpgshot_enlisted3.jpgshot_enlisted4.jpgshot_enlisted6.jpgshot_enlisted2.jpg

Hide Modified on December 13, 2016 by galfimbu1
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shpak-G 31.10.21

: misc:

G
Georgy Yanchenko 31.10.21

Such to myself.

Very very skeptical.

But for all such WHAT YOU DO OUR BEAUTIFUL! MOTHERLAND!

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

There is a small chance that something worthwhile will come out .... extremely small.

G
Georgy Yanchenko 31.10.21

Just now, Grantovich said:

extremely small.

Without sight, with legs .... I dripped.

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

2 minutes ago, Georgy Yanchenko said:

Without sight, with legs .... I dripped.

Do not drive the wave, the bridge community has long been determined that legs are not needed, but the crosshair, on the contrary, is extremely necessary, so the game on the hamag will fail.

And without a sight 

Z
Zaraisky 31.10.21

Quite an interesting shit. Maybe I will even support the project financially.

S
Shpak-G 31.10.21

Here it is ... Potato announced his shooters :-D

Modified December 17, 2016 by Shpak-G

v
voyager 31.10.21

Mmm, is this ... one map for each campaign? 

Z
Zaraisky 31.10.21

By the way - enlisted is a gorgeous title for a war jester

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

5 hours ago, Shpak-G said:

Here it is ... Potato announced his shooters :-D

From the third person, it's closer to turn-based strategies than to jokers: icon_mrgreen: