3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetSky 31.10.21 11:37 am

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Call of Duty 2014

Hb4n.jpg

Genre: Shooter
Publisher: Activision
Developer: Sledgehammer Games
Release date: 04/11/2014
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, PC

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU

Screenshots

HbuU.jpg HbuV.jpg HbuW.jpg

Modified on August 10, 2014 by Wurz-7
121 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tem4ik 31.10.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU

N
NekiiMolla 31.10.21

The associations are strong with Black Ops 2, the trailer is interesting. But, unlike trayarks, there is no trust in slagehammers.

The picture, as in all codes, is standard, you can straightforwardly guess which series the game is being shown.

PS And, nevertheless, this kalodudi is most likely a continuation of MW3. Like, modern warfair is modern warfare, modern weapons, and advanced warfair is the latest technology, the development of military operations. And, again, it strongly resembles black ops 2, I really want to believe that multiplayer will not work out like shit.

Modified May 2, 2014 by NekiiMolla

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[quote name = 'NekiiMolla' timestamp = '1399015346' post = '4111381'] Strong associations with Black Ops 2 [/ quote]

Diet shield, but the course is correct

I'm waiting, I need to find out who the scriptwriter is for the game

E
Echoes 31.10.21

Elysium of some kind,

s
seror 31.10.21

So I was not the only one who saw Elysium, well, if someone like Kruger is pushed into the game, then I'm all for it. He and a couple of homies were just a mercenary.

Modified May 2, 2014 by SerorDe

B
Bergamot 31.10.21

Just yesterday I wanted to write that the exoskeleton will make it possible to jump like a grasshopper. And so it happened. I wonder how this will be limited? The main thing is not to get Titanfall without titans.

T
Tonek 31.10.21

Waiting for a new spell like MW2: icon_smile:

The grafon in the game is super-duper: icon_cool:

L
Lex Mercer 31.10.21

This is not Elysium, this is Crisis: icon_lol:

Y
Yourepicfail 31.10.21

JPNzAogvi6M.jpg

m
mr.K 31.10.21

Ib0aaNv.png

E
Echoes 31.10.21

[member = 'Bergamot'] is likely to be so. The game was probably developed with an eye on Titanfall.

N
NiggaStoleMyGames 31.10.21

I suddenly liked it, with these uber jumps and other things they somehow diversify the gameplay in the single

but in multiplayer such a fuck is not necessary

B
Bergamot 31.10.21

[member = 'Echoes'] Titanfall was shown last summer. They have been making this code since the end of 2011. They couldn’t do it with an eye.

E
Echoes 31.10.21

Somehow I can't believe that development has been going on since 2011.

H
Hideo Kodzima 31.10.21

• Activision continues to cooperate with Microsoft 

• And in the new part of the add-ons will be temporary exclusives for the Xbox family consoles

4OZLa5uBnpg.jpg

----

translation from the trailer

lm6jINrqf3I.jpg

"- Democracy, democracy, democracy ... Now all people need it. But hell, that's not what they want. 

America is trying to establish democracy in poor countries, and it has worked more than once. These countries do not have the most basic principles to support democracy, all these important little things ... We must be tolerant of those who disagree with us. We must be tolerant of those who worship another religion. The journalist must be able to agree to cooperate with the government. 

You think that can you invade these countries on the basis of democratic principles, drop some bombs, overthrow the dictator, and start a democracy? 

People don't want freedom - they want to defend their rights against invaders. People need a leader who can give them both help and the ability to keep them chaos in fear. You give them what they demand and they will follow.

And this is where I come in ... "Modified on May 2, 2014 by Galfimbul

N
NiggaStoleMyGames 31.10.21

[member = 'Echoes'], textures were redrawn though, not like in mv3

J
JasonWU 31.10.21

[member = 'Galfimbul'], as always populist nonsense> _ <

The name is cool. This is how I imagine the dialogue:

- Did you play Code Warfire ??

- What warfire ??

- Well, this one ... in which now everyone is playing, trudging. 4 warfire like ...

- So this is not a 4 warfire. This is generally from another studio. That was the warfire trilogy! And this is completely different !! You don't understand anything, lalka! This is a new innovative warfire!

- okay.gif

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[quote name = 'JasonWU' timestamp = '1399023614' post = '4111678'] This is how I imagine the dialogue: [/ quote]

for the first time I hear that someone called "Warfighters" so, usually "MV1", "MV2" and so on.  

L
Lex Mercer 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Galfimbul' timestamp = '1399023191' post = '4111669'] Activision continues to cooperate with Microsoft • And in the new part of the add-on will be temporary exclusives for consoles of the Xbox family [/ quote]

This is Microsoft, no surprise.  

J
JasonWU 31.10.21

[member = 'MWorld II'], firstly, not a warfighter, but a warfighter,

secondly, after all, people not only communicate on forums, but in colloquial speech it is easier to say warfire 1, 2 than MV 1

;))))))))))