3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Esperanza 31.10.21 11:43 am

Enemy front

b5az.jpg

Developer - City Interactive

Publisher - City Interactive

Release Dates - June 10, 2014

Genre - Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person

Platform - PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360

Game Engine - CryEngine 3

Description: 
Enemy Front is a first-person shooter created on the basis of the CryEngine 3 engine. The events in the game take place during the Second World War. In the role of a soldier operating behind enemy lines, you have to overcome a difficult path to a given goal. You will visit various countries (France, Poland, Germany), take part in many battles in order to ultimately get to the secret German base and prevent the Nazis from creating some kind of secret weapon that would help Hitler win the war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRg4mTo5Ff8

1.1402502969.jpg7.1402502984.jpg18.1402503001.jpg

22 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.K 31.10.21

There was no topic for such a masterpiece? thanks!!!!!

T
TheVS 31.10.21

The game is a rare shit, dropped on a mission with a sniper due to the fact that xs who killed me through the wall.

K
Kreslodav 31.10.21

loool.gif laugh.gif

61672e4cc30095aa7f842d25239dfa28.png

E
Esperanza 31.10.21

curve and buggy, working with the engine is bad, but it still plays fine, sometimes even graphically impressive. The game itself is quite similar to the classic Moh

y
youtoome 31.10.21

[b] [member = 'Kreslodav'] [/ b],

De .... de .... held out for ten minutes. 

T
TheVS 31.10.21

The whole point of the game in one screenshot. At that moment, I was just overwhelmed.

5582517.jpg

H
Hideo 31.10.21

Thanks, Fox Engine!

y
youtoome 31.10.21

[quote name = 'TheVS' timestamp = '1402509574' post = '4223864'] At that moment I was just overwhelmed. [/ quote]

There is nothing to play with. 

T
TheVS 31.10.21

There is nothing to play with. 

This is not vita, just weapons for partners in a separate DLC are being sold, but I had no money for it.

E
Esperanza 31.10.21

half passed, there are a lot of bugs, but it seems that I haven’t been bothered yet because of them)

C
CatW 31.10.21

Turned it on, played for 5 minutes, turned it off - OMG what was that? : facepalm:

1) Brakes, it slows down everywhere, even at ultra, at least at high, at least at low (8GB of operas, GeForce 660GT 2GB - Prots I5 (so they don't think I'm playing on a bucket))

Actually to the game -------

We appear in some kind of car and we need to shoot heaps-tons of identical fascists with 3 wooden cripples.

Wave 1 passes, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th ...

Tired of shooting, I think maybe you need to do it? (which lever to press or what?), ran around the territory, did not find anything - the path is no longer available (and the enemies are all rod-rod). So I decided to give up

--------

What a scary game after all :-D

J
JIe0H 31.10.21

sobsna, I am unique, apparently

Enemy front

Suddenly, a strong middle man. When I see a game under the City Interactive label, the first thing that comes to mind (personally to me) is laughter. It was really always funny for me to make games from their way, I tried really many games of their production for myself (Alcatraz, Battlestrike, TT, Snipers), but I was not even enough for 30 minutes of playing, I consider all games to be outright shit or shit not for everyone (Sniper). Starting the EF, I was ready to play for 10 minutes and, as it should be, delete the game, waiting for the next announcement of the masterpiece. But suddenly, I was sucked in. Yes, this game does not take the laurel of the Code or other titans of the shooter world, but this is a really good game, playing it I did not get any disgust, on the contrary, it was a pleasure to play. Yes, they didn't even use half the power of the engine, but to say that the game looks disgusting is to lie. Yes, there is no epic in the actions, but it is not needed. A certain semblance of tact is present and thanks for that. Shooting is quite enjoyable. AI kaneshno oak oak, but what to do. The plot is hateful and does not strive for the title of the drama of the year, it is. In general, in the end, I got suddenly positive emotions from the game. Do I recommend it for purchase at a full price, probably not, but I think you can take it at a discount. Moreover, there are very few jokers on the topic of World War II nowadays, why not. SI is clearly progressing, I will be glad if sooner or later they come out on the shooter market to the same level as their cousins ​​from the joint venture got out on the RPG market. In general, in the end, I got suddenly positive emotions from the game. Do I recommend it for purchase at a full price, probably not, but I think you can take it at a discount. Moreover, there are very few jokers on the topic of World War II nowadays, why not. SI is clearly progressing, I will be glad if sooner or later they come out on the shooter market to the same level as their relatives with the joint venture got out on the RPG market. In general, in the end, I got suddenly positive emotions from the game. Do I recommend it for purchase at a full price, probably not, but I think you can take it at a discount. Moreover, there are very few jokers on the topic of World War II nowadays, why not. SI is clearly progressing, I will be glad if sooner or later they come out on the shooter market to the same level as their relatives with the joint venture got out on the RPG market.

6/10 (and it's not bad 6)

[quote name = 'VeskerA' timestamp = '1402862331' post = '4234699'] 1) Brakes, it slows down everywhere, even at ultra, at least at high at least at low (8GB operas, GeForce 660GT 2GB - Percent I5 (so you don't think that I'm playing on a bucket)) [/ quote]

meanwhile: I5, 4 GB of opera, Radeon R270

the game did not lag

what i did wrong, i don't understand 

T
TheVS 31.10.21

sobsna, I am unique, apparently

Played the game or at the beginning of the experience?

J
JIe0H 31.10.21

[member = 'TheVS'], passed

it is not long

about 4 hours

drove away in 2 evenings

L
Ligfip 31.10.21

[quote name = "SergeyLifenko" post = "4234826" timestamp = "1402866498"] [b] [member = 'TheVS'] [/ b], it didn't take long about 4 hours in 2 pm I drove [/ quote] I feel the hand Stuart Black?

C
CatW 31.10.21

meanwhile: I5, 4 GB of opera, Radeon R270

the game did not lag

what i did wrong, i don't understand 

I don't understand either okay.gif  . Watch Dogs at high-ultra goes 25-30FPS (I do not fly, I understand, but I have enough), and this squalor freezes as if I had an ancient Seleron and 512 MB of RAM :-D

n
nagibator666 31.10.21

So you want to rape yourself? Not a single positive feedback on the game, even from the pirates. 

E
Esperanza 31.10.21

So you want to rape yourself? Not a single positive feedback on the game, even from the pirates. 

average game for summer nougamez, worth a run (on pc)

d
diartik 31.10.21

[member = 'nagibator666'] pirates are not human?
once a pirate, you should like it?
do not understand

O
O6ambl4 31.10.21

Duc. It is not for nothing that this office releases its games in the summer. But if you play according to the principle - pass and forget - you can get a thrill from the game. And in the summer, when games are almost never released, it is an ideal option for passing.