3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
romanobarzini 31.10.21 11:43 am

BF4 vs COD vs Killzone

Which one is the best? I'm going to take ps4 and one of these games for it. Which one do you recommend?

11 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.K 31.10.21

http://forums.gamemag.ru/forum/21-deathmatch/

N
NetSky 31.10.21

HxVM.jpg

z
zhenia13 31.10.21

http://forums.gamemag.ru/forum/21-deathmatch/

Well, he is also interested in which one is better to take for himself, and not a general dispute.

Which one is the best? I'm going to take ps4 and one of these games for it. Which one do you recommend?

BF))

B
Bergamot 31.10.21

[member = 'romanobarzini'], if you are interested in a cartoon, then last year's Battle. The singles in all of these games last year weren't great. 

What will be shown at E3, what will be the cold and battles this year, that's what is interesting.

r
romanobarzini 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Bergamot' timestamp = '1400948215' post = '4167011'] romanobarzini, if you are interested in a cartoon, then last year's Battle. The singles in all of these games last year weren't great. What will be shown at E3, what will be the cold and battles this year, that's what is interesting. [/ quote]

multiplayer is not interested. I want to take more for the price of the prefix. to look at the graphics in the main, and even so to shoot. 

B
Bergamot 31.10.21

[quote name = 'romanobarzini' timestamp = '1400949632' post = '4167073'] I'm not interested in multiplayer. I want to take more for the price of the prefix. Look at the graphics mostly, and shoot like that. [/ quote]

Then don't take anything out of it. Better to shoot the recent Wolfenstein. 

z
zhenia13 31.10.21

romanobarzini, if you are interested in a cartoon, then last year's Battle. The singles in all of these games last year weren't great. What will be shown at E3, what will be the cold and battles this year, that's what is interesting.

multiplayer is not interested. I want to take more for the price of the prefix. to look at the graphics in the main, and even so to shoot. 

To evaluate the graphics, take Infamos, in part it can also be considered a shooter)

d
diartik 31.10.21

section was mistaken.

to you in holivar 

r
romanobarzini 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Bergamot' timestamp = '1400950332' post = '4167092'] Then don't get anything out of this. Better to shoot the recent Wolfenstein. [/ quote] 

Are the graphics cooler than in BF4?

[quote name = 'zhenia13' timestamp = '1400950987' post = '4167127'] To evaluate graphics, take Infamos, In part, it can also be considered a shooter) [/ quote]

She, after all, such games are not mine)

[quote name = 'diartik' timestamp = '1400951470' post = '4167151'] section was wrong. to you in holivar [/ quote]  

Yes, I got it already. Forgive me guys!

z
zhenia13 31.10.21

Then don't take anything out of it. Better to shoot the recent Wolfenstein.

Are the graphics cooler than in BF4?

Worse than enough

N
Natalia_Oreiro 31.10.21

[offtopic] I wonder why newbies are allowed to create themes only in the FPS section? [/ offtopic]