3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beloved and respected by 31.10.21 11:44 am

Serious Sam 3: BFE

Well, who has already played, how does it feel?
12 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uraharik 31.10.21

Serious Sam is so serious :-D
[url = "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoqEjCFRuu8"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoqEjCFRuu8 [/ url]

d
dharlequin 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Everyone's favorite and respected' timestamp = '1322575891' post = '2406420']
Well, who has already played, how does it feel?
[/ quote]
Feels more or less suitable.

The engine is terrible, it has a ton of graphical glitches and zero optimization with pretty average graphics and no animation. It's just ridiculous when BF3 on ultra doesn't slow down at all, and this craft manages to squander FPS so that it's impossible to play.

There is a sea of ​​blood, finishing off with savory hands, I don't even want to take firearms in my hands. :)Especially the whip turns an already splattered area of ​​blood into some kind of blood bath - it's cool! Even the old Sams didn't have so much blood and meat.

Redesign of enemies and weapons is good - everything is in the subject and very "serious":)And as always, the most sick in the good sense of the word is the selection of freaks: evil Sam Fishers, freaks without bombs with bombs, skeletal horses, spiders, scorpions, bipedal robots, helicopters with a tumor - trash as it is. And from the hero in each video comes a ton of banter and trashy foolishness again.

They tried to weave a plot into the game, but since it is perceived as trash, in principle it does not really interfere. The levels have become somewhat unnecessarily corridor - this is clearly a minus for Sam personally. Plus, it is often unclear where to go at all. This was not the case before.

Until the end of the game with a friend has not yet passed, although they bought it on the first day, or rather the pre-order was hanging, but there is no time yet. In general, of the minuses, I really noted for myself only optimization and corridor - everything else is the same as before: fun, bloody, fleshy and with tons of enemies.

[i] PS Muzyka is the same shaken in places :)[/ i]

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

downloaded, I still can't install it

N
NightmareRUS 31.10.21

Optimization is really shit. And the game itself is very ok. True, dark dungeons enrage, all sorts of tombs. Nichrome is not visible, and when you play with posons, you come out to the surface of 10 people together.

m
monsieur: dat 31.10.21

Good Sam turned out. The second part should have become something like this.

The only thing (maybe it's even good) is that the game was made for a penny by a very small development team. Hence a huge stack of problems, including optimization.

d
dharlequin 31.10.21

[quote name = 'monsieur: dat' timestamp = '1323143454' post = '2413852'] The only thing (maybe this is [b] good [/ b] even) - for a penny the game was made by a very small development team. Hence [b] a huge stack of problems [/ b], including [b] optimization [/ b]. [/ quote] Some highlights are not agreed upon.

W
Whittlesey 31.10.21

[quote name = 'dharlequin' timestamp = '1323077570' post = '2412847'] The levels have become somewhat unnecessarily corridor - this is clearly a minus for Sam personally. Plus, it is often unclear where to go at all. Previously, this was not. [/ Quote]
Garbage, enough to look for flaws in this game - everything is done according to the canons of the series. There were enough corridors and places to get lost in the first two parts.
The only drawback is that the palm trees do not break xD but the leaves on them are beautiful ...

d
dharlequin 31.10.21

Nobody is looking for anything, what is is what we have. There were no such corridors before - this is a fact. It was impossible to get lost in such corridors, because there were none.

Calling someone else's opinion bullshit is simply tactless and disrespectful.

E
Esperanza 31.10.21

Available in Live 1200 game + addon 1200 here are the crooks

J
John 31.10.21

[b] [member = Esperanza] [/ b],
requesting a comparison of pc vs x360 versions

E
Esperanza 31.10.21

where the hell is ps3 version : icon_confused:

W
Whittlesey 31.10.21