3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLADIMIR RUS 31.10.21 11:49 am

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Genre: FPS
Developer: ubisoft
Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360
Release Date: 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbl5hCDFoxU

558987_10151320342130409_35452160_n.jpg

55 Comments
Sort by:
M
MRDrama 31.10.21

Cool, poor cartel has been successfully forgotten. The game has a style, fun gameplay, a bunch of little things that create a wild west atmosphere and a chic ost. I didn't even notice any special shortcomings. So at once.

Modified May 25, 2013 by MRDrama

U
UnreaL 31.10.21

I played the demo - something the picture is too saturated with colors and this marker stroke is just EVERYWHERE, everything merges in the end, it's hard to make out what's on the screen

And the frame is wildly enraged, the stripes stick out strongly from above and below

G
Gefus 31.10.21

[member = 'MRDrama'], the only drawback is that it is short ... and so solidarity 

M
MRDrama 31.10.21

[member = 'UnreaL'], you don’t understand anything, this is the style)

[member = 'Gefus'], no, normal duration. I had more than 7 hours, but the game didn't really get bored, only a little bit towards the end.

I can't understand it seemed to me or the game is difficult in places? The inscription you died saw almost more often than in Dark Souls ...

UPD: huh lol. I looked at the achievements - it turns out that I played on Hard: icon_lol:

Modified May 25, 2013 by MRDrama

U
UnreaL 31.10.21

[member = 'MRDrama'], style is style (very cool, especially bullet holes), but you can't scoff at your eyes like that

on small monitors, it's probably quite tough

H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21

Surprisingly, the game turned out to be very smart and interesting. The series has returned to its roots and that's very good. 7.5 / 10. What's missing in the game: C 

V
Vadimeys 31.10.21

Zr2lANYqi9k.jpg

x
xWhItEWoLFx 31.10.21

Completed the game, arcade mode and duels in 14 hours. However, for some reason I want to return to this game again :)

H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21

[member = 'Vadimeys'], Liked.

And yes, they really interfere) 

H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21

it turns out all the characters are real O_O 

L
Lex mercer 31.10.21

After 2 hours of playing, I have only one question - why was it impossible to do this right away ?! Why was it necessary to release a terrible Cartel, give him a tasty collectible and be so disgraced ?! Yes, this type of "little digital game" has everything for which we once passionately fell in love with the first Modern Warfare and other cinematic shooters like run-n-gun. 

Great art design, where sellershading is really in place. Great commentary from storytellers, with humor and spirit of the time. Excellent shooting mechanics, with a bunch of small nuances and chips that really deliver. Unobtrusive pumping that allows you to customize the character for yourself. A very pleasant level design, which does not shine with originality, but, firstly, it does not cause any complaints, and secondly, it offers interesting gameplay moments. High replay value due to cool mechanics.

In the end, this shooter has the main advantage that many games have lost - it's really fun to shoot! I want to shoot, shooting is fun. Damn, release a collector's edition, the game is worth it! 

[quote name = 'Galfimbul' timestamp = '1369740170' post = '3321148'] all characters are real O_O [/ quote]

Wow ... I didn't even think ... I didn't even imagine that someone might not know these individuals, or at least hear the names. 

Modified May 29, 2013 by Lex Mercer

m
mycoolshadow 31.10.21

Completed the game, arcade mode and duels in 14 hours. However, for some reason I want to return to this game again :)

Because GAMEPLAY and STYLE !!! In a shooter, this is the main thing, everything else is for the lovers of narcissism and the so-called. "experts".
I'm really interested in the review of the hammock ...

PS against the background of the current game reality, a breath of air in its purest form.

Modified June 1st, 2013 by mycoolshadow

N
NetSky 31.10.21

I bought the game all the same on incentive, and it turned out to be just gorgeous, I can't even say why, or rather, you play and surprise on your face, but how cool it was made, graphite I'm not afraid to say this better than most of today's jokers, truly beautiful, Shooting is a pleasure, in general, for an hour of play, strictly positive emotions. 

N
NetSky 31.10.21

Passed, super game, killed a little more than 10 hours on it, boldly put 9/10, in the game and the plot is cool, although you understand closer to the middle what the ending will be. The shooter part is great, shooting is nice and cool, the new version of Chrome is just fine, I'm waiting now and hope for Chrome 2.

G
Guest 31.10.21

So many positive reviews. At one time I really liked the first 2, right now let's see what kind of animal it is.