3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 06.11.19 03:27 am

Builds,stats in the gear, and branch development (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I would like to see your build for games ,clothes ,skills and tactics of the game
try maxing out damage a war in the clothes catch the stats on the power and chance to crit in the first place ,further damage and frequency of burning

44 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 06.11.19

Shell:
Spoiler
Primary Weapon:
Spoiler
Additional:
Spoiler
Bow:
Spoiler
Helmet :
Spoiler
Gloves:
Spoiler
Bib :
Spoiler
Zone:
Spoiler
Legs:
Spoiler
Ps.The emphasis on speed and Debuffs. Dopco sometimes change.

s
sandro_sar 06.11.19

SPR1GGAN
where is the bib is taking this, don't remember? judging by appearance and name not in Smith falls. it is a pity that legendary armor is worse than the epic, has bit by bit set to collect to he appearance in harmony

P
Pupsik 3D 06.11.19

sandro_sar
Bibs that visually such that exactly falling as mercenaries and give after the victory in the war. It is desirable for the attacking side participate.

S
SPR1GGAN 06.11.19

sandro_sar
in the beginning of the game still fell ,which is not to say .

M
Matvey Carev 06.11.19

Baby 3D
Tell me pliz how do combine poison and fire on the dagger at the same time? Tried this tip using a skill on fire so while he is active he just burns but not poisoned.

P
Pupsik 3D 06.11.19

Matthew Tsarev
Your problem is that you yuzal skill to fire,and I have passive. He goes well,leaves poison,and fire damage gives. I'm in a battle with many opponents Uzai mass skill (chaos), put on their debuffs while fighting one,the other weighs debuf that their well cozaat,after they have 20% HP,then, or even 1 mass to give,or a couple of blows. Do bias purely on Deputy,while on Nightmare difficulty in damage do not have,the main Dodge to do at the time. But if Ulta to usnote (Aronia blows), then there debate from the scale to the max,you can just wait the enemy himself will fall.
P. s as I emphasize speed. There are dapka on vampiric,sometimes it is used, 2% of damage goes to HP,it's actually IMBA,when jarusnyh shock,immediately restores all HP,+ when the enemy is under debatama,the damage he receives during this,too, is you HP. In General,here such here 2 build.

M
Matvey Carev 06.11.19

Baby 3D
Thank you for the detailed schedule! Get a weapon with this ability on the fire and try. And tried on a dagger +40% damage when attacking from behind? Checked it, it even applies on the bow. But like not on a sudden attack, shake just pure killer. While in the set of snakes, sting + bow with poison arrows(passive), crit swung and many elitki including hunters with one poke fall ))

P
Pupsik 3D 06.11.19

Matthew Tsarev
I have 2 weapons and is +40% damage when attacking from behind,I have it as a bonus weighs.

S
Straik29a 06.11.19

Play nightmare-killer 50лвл.
For one deadly surprise attack 4 enemy die (even mercenaries). Hide if burned, and again 4eh killed. Plus the fact that adrenaline builds up quickly when decelerating, spend 1 adrenaline on slowing down and stuff while it lasts 3-4 adrenaline. Minus the fact that with 3-4 hits off, saves other 50% (Second wind) XD

Head

Chest

Waist

Hands

Feet

Bow

Weapons 1

Weapon 2

S
Straik29a 06.11.19

s
sandro_sar 06.11.19

Straik29a
but the legendary armor is worse than an epic, why the set of a pirate then?
and the bonus on the sword -25% recovery time abilities is in doubt, not really enough? I have not enough adrenaline, but to me the ability could not click because she's not rolled, it never was
I do not reproach if that) everyone plays as he wants, just really interested in the answers to these questions

v
vitalik76 06.11.19

A question. Does the game any legendary combat staff? I have the rest of the weapons are everywhere 1-2 varieties of legendary (yellow), and staff none. Where to get it, but so that not five minutes before the finals?

PS Note to all those above who have posted their stuff. You though would write where and how to get them, otherwise the topic makes no sense.

S
SeregaTyl 06.11.19

vitalik76 wrote:
PS Note to all those above who have posted their stuff. You though would write where and how to get them, otherwise the topic makes no sense.
Here about the staff and about other stuff and not only: https://wtftime.ru/game/35/assassins-creed-odyssey/guides/

A
ArXangel_ann 06.11.19

sandro_sar wrote:
but the legendary armor is worse than epic
Why would it? Legendary complete epic epic + unique stats (of course they can be found in the engravings, but while open, it's easier kit to assemble).
In principle, it all depends on the style of passing. I do keep in inventory builds for an Archer, a warrior and killer, and change depending on how you want to clean location. Plus one more-or-less balanced, in case of a sudden mixes on the road. Inventory-the dimensionless, can be smatha to get to 3 of the car. The same with guns. Legendary give bonuses, even if hanging is an ideal weapon and is not taken in hand.
You can, of course, and blue-violet these kooky clothes to walk the entire game (especially if stats are to choose successfully + engraving). But it certainly does not mean that legendary worse. Just this particular set may not be appropriate specifically to that player. That's all.

S
SeregaTyl 06.11.19

SPR1GGAN

You have the sword and the scepter saralin the same Golden stat. It makes no sense, as gold the stats are not cumulative. Once you play a warrior, then a great choice would be, for example, a reduction to the requirement of epinephrine in 1 unit with the axe of the Minotaur. Then the rage mode will include not three, but two points of adrenaline.

S
SeregaTyl 06.11.19

ArXangel_ann

Epic purple clothes (clothes), with proper selection of stats tucked in his belt, any of the legendary Golden set. Just basic math adding up all the stats. I don't know why did the developers, but it is a fact. But the gold legendary weapon will be better than any other option.

s
sandro_sar 06.11.19

ArXangel_ann
Well, as it is a legendary thing 3 stat, 4 for epics, here's a screen of similar things.A bonus from the collected set is hung on almost any one epic thing.
Never very good at math, but in my universe 4 stat better than 3. About weapons this is not the legendary a bit better due to the native legendary engraving + more

A
ArXangel_ann 06.11.19

sandro_sar
on epics 4 stat (just the 4th unique and is given for the full set). And just for the epic can hang 2 legendary stat - engraving + native

sandro_sar wrote:
A bonus from the collected set is hung on almost any one epic thing.
For this purpose it is necessary to get in the game and this happens, Oh, how slowly. Legendary set to collect faster turns.

S
Straik29a 06.11.19

sandro_sar
Set pirate with engravings gives the chances of Crete is nice, the crits and the damage is the killer, due to the crits quickly adrenaline is typed in open combat, and stealth attacks are almost always fatal (90%) at the expense of crit. -25% recovery time abilities are very helpful in battle, such as on the battlefield, because it is difficult to hide). Can Epic, and better, will try to assemble with the right stats

S
Straik29a 06.11.19

That's interesting to me, bonus legendary set how it works. I have +15% damage killer complete Pirate. +15% for every thing or only when wearing 5 clothes +15%?