3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuri_Makarov 31.10.21 11:53 am

Guys, help me remember the name of the game. I only remember a few episodes.

Game Shooter 1stPerson

[size = 3] 1. The action begins with training, first at the shooting range, shooting with different weapons at different targets. Then somewhere in the hangar, climb the tower, shoot, throw grenades, etc. [/ size]
[size = 3] 2. The first mission, if I'm not mistaken, takes place on a ship. In my opinion they are landing from a helicopter, shooting is polba, and it seems at the end of the mission the ship is sinking. [/ Size]
[size = 3] 3. I remember exactly, there is a scene of shooting from a helicopter at night with a thermal imager. We had to cover our own, shooting from a helicopter with some powerful charges. [/ Size]
[size = 3] 4. There are scenes of just a helicopter flight, it was possible to shoot at that time, only it was during the day. [/ Size]
[size = 3] 5. The mission was, it was necessary to get to some building, there was a sniper rifle, and focusing on the flag hanging on the car, kill the enemy .. [/ size]
[size = 3] 6. At the very end of the game, some kind of mixing, the main character is shot with a bullet wound, and a pistol is thrown at him, and he kills the enemy. [/ Size]

[size = 3] So far, that's all I remember. If something else pops up, I will definitely add it. [/ Size]
[size = 3] Thanks in advance to everyone who responds. [/ size]
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bladef1st 31.10.21

kok4? : gigi:

B
Blaze 31.10.21

Lol, Call of duty 4: Modern Warfare

P
Pony slaystation 31.10.21

Maybe they will help me then) The game is on ps1, but it is from the third person. I remember very vaguely, like there is such a purple scale in the game. You walk as a dude and shoot, blood is like in teken 3, the first level was some kind of warehouse. There was also a level on the train with a puzzle, which I could not pass at that time, the game seemed to be in Japanese) Tell me who knows what the game is)

P

[b] [member = Miles-Tails] [/ b], no, not c-12. That game is much older, they gave it to me with PS1 when I bought it. There was a pirate without a box)

E
Elyonorro 31.10.21

2Pony Slaystation
Can Fear Effect?

M
MRDrama 31.10.21

[b] [member = Pony Slaystation] [/ b], In Cold Blood?

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 3 minutes 48 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
or Over Blood 2

P

[b] [member = Elyonorro] [/ b], [b] [member = MRDrama] [/ b], not guys, that's not all. There, the view from the back was like a siphon filter. The topic seemed to be the future, that is, they were shooting like lasers, but I'm not sure. The game most likely was not very popular, I did not see it on sale at that time, so these are not loud fir effects and other siphon filters. I remember these boxes, that something like a base was in a purple color scheme, you walk between boxes you shoot, you open doors, etc. And the second or third stage was inside a futuristic train, there was a puzzle with 3 activators, which I never went through, got stuck in this train car.

M
MRDrama 31.10.21

[b] [member = Pony Slaystation] [/ b], xs ... I was wondering what kind of game it was.
mb this is
[media = ''] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulQNMa90FWI [/ media]

P

[b] [member = MRDrama] [/ b] looks like, but that's not it. A level design like that, only there was not a corridor, but a large locker with boxes and risers. The main Persian man was in a purple uniform. The game is definitely not 2000, but older.
Where to find a list of all 3rd person shooters who came out on ps1. Modified Nov 21, 2012 by Pony Slaystation