3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M0rr0 31.10.21 11:56 am

Resistance: Fall of Man

Even I do not catch up. [b] RIPPER12 [/ b], it is current for PS3
123 Comments
Sort by:
m
mukor 31.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b], I'll also take PS3, it's just a shame like that.

O
Observer 31.10.21

[b] mukor [/ b], I agree. Me too ... Well, just a little)

m
mukor 31.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b],
although in all you need to look for positive aspects, for example, the setting is cool, the aliens have almost completely seized the land, we are the last .. I feel good :)

B
BlackSilver 31.10.21

Lol, sonics, for you the graphics of almost the year before last game are already good for you (I'm talking about code2). Resistance is not a beautiful game, besides, the plot in the game is idiotic ... No, sorry, the plot is not idiotic, the plot is delusional.

O
Observer 31.10.21

[b] mukor [/ b], So these are aliens? I thought they were mutants of some kind ...

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 3 minutes 57 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b ] BlackSilver [/ b], Not tired yet?

m
mukor 31.10.21

[b] BlackSilver [/ b], about the count of duty, we just calm ourselves :) And about the plot, what is it, tell me (this is not an attempt to trick you, I just want to find out what it is, and then say, he is delusional in my opinion or not) :)
[b] Observer [/ b], but I don't know, it seemed to me that the aliens: oops:

O
Observer 31.10.21

[b] mukor [/ b], Me too ... Now BlackSilver will tell us the story, then we'll find out: lol:

B
BlackSilver 31.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b], [b] mukor [/ b], the aliens captured (and devoured :-D) the whole world. Only a small but proud country remained - Great Britain. She is the last bastion of mankind, there is nowhere to retreat: (The great people of Britain will hang the nasty invaders with their lullies, will avenge the ruined tsyvylyzatsiyu and vopsche - torn.

O
Observer 31.10.21

[b] BlackSilver [/ b], Very similar to one famous hit: lol:

m
mukor 31.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b],
with which one?
[b] BlackSilver [/ b], I don’t know, I have always enjoyed such games, those that are about aliens

B
BlackSilver 31.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b], pinned :-D. But England saving the world ... Nimagu !!! They just do what they save everyone! :-D

m
mukor 31.10.21

[b] BlackSilver [/ b], soniboi (us) save: D

O
Observer 31.10.21

[b] mukor [/ b], Guess it at once: lol:

[b] BlackSilver [/ b], I agree about England ... No, that Russia would save everyone :)

m
mukor 31.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b], what if I don't guess .... maybe no no no ... well, in my opinion, there is something from CoD2 :(

B
BlackSilver 31.10.21

[b] mukor [/ b], what is there from code2 ?! [b] Observer [/ b] talks about his dearly hated gear of var: D

O
Observer 31.10.21

[b] mukor [/ b], Not guessing. There were no aliens :) From CoD2, in my opinion, only soldiers.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 54 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] BlackSilver [/ b], You didn't guess either) And where did I say that I hate GoW?

m
mukor 31.10.21

well, like aliens = fascists, I seize everything, everyone is "devoured", and we play for people from the last barricade, we will defeat the enemy, we defend the earth :)

O
Observer 31.10.21

[b] mukor [/ b], Indeed. And why not a plot! : lol:

B
BlackSilver 31.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b], don't take everything so seriously. If you are okay, I'm really glad. Well, what kind of game then, damn it?

m
mukor 31.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b],
plot for half shooters: lol: