3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexuc 06.11.19 03:27 am

The damage of a warrior,assassin, and hunter (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Hello.The game has 3 types of damage. As I understand it the damage of the warrior increases attack with swords,axes,maces, and other things.The damage of a hunter bow,and the damage is killer damage hidden attacks.So? Why is Luka-default engraving of a warrior? What damage it increases?
37 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordAlex6 06.11.19

Warrior damage. You yourself have painted all types of damage. By combining the different equipment You can achieve interesting combinations. Specifically Your engraving works on all damage in open combat.

w
warr1or2 06.11.19

if on the fingers, then build Archer and put all the loot on the hunter, even swords and armor; for the build of a warrior - warrior damage (all clothes, even the onion)

N
Nikolay Ololay 06.11.19

Again, from the engravings lost all meaning when you just change weapons and armor on the other (and it will have to do very often because to rock the same clothes constantly fail), in the end, again and again and again to put the engraving on a new gun. One weapon and clothes yuzayutsya within 5-7 levels, then there comes a time when you do not have the resources to swing it, especially if the legendary armor and upgrade that to + 2-3 LVL need about 200 units of iron, and you have these legendary things pieces 5 for example.. it turns out that the game is not designed for quality gear, and to change it every time, hence the sense to put the engraving disappears

D
DEDGAMER 06.11.19

Nicholas Ololi
The game has calculated that you will want to rebuild (especially if you play on the plates),but who have a PC,those have the trainer,it solves almost all the issues that you need in order not to engage in useless grind

J
JockerSS 06.11.19

Just don't obsess =)

c
choa 06.11.19

Alexuc
Why is Luka-default engraving of a warrior

it affects the damage of a warrior even if a bow is not in use. This acts as a passive bonus. A little familiar, I agree. Usually bonuses on weapons only work when this weapon is sick, and not just slotno (as in Witcher for example). In the Odyssey, not the bonuses on any weapon constantly working irrespective of their use, the main thing that they were standing in the slot. And boost give both slots for melee weapons.

That is, if you do build on the bow, you need to score two melee slot any melee weapon with bonuses to the hunter (optional fire, poison, crit).

c
choa 06.11.19

Nicholas Ololi
there are some tricks:
- score to improve the ship nafig*! Even in the plot quest for the naval battle I drank the entire enemy fleet just killing the entire team (will have to swim to the enemy ship, leaving his ship nearby)
- APAT the object of each level without waiting for when its upgrade would drive a very heavy price
don't forget to buy resources at Smiths at every visit
- to properly disassemble/sell items - part dismantle, to sell part of that was money
not to fly in the campaign mode, and to perform Saida, clean the camp, caves

* The vehicle can be improved at the very end, at level 50, when ESTs have nowhere to put it.

M
Modrin 06.11.19

choa
I came to the conclusion that things are better to sell and buy resources. So I have a lot of money and resources. And I also don't sell stuff(kleptomania in all its glory:) ),mn accumulated there for like a total of 50K+. I do not understand how people can not download LVL need clothes,given that clothes are not standing so much and in fact you are one set are able to run for a long time, since you don't come across.
Oh when games were difficult without the ability to rebuild that then nobody is blamed,and is now doing a complex game begins,the casual gaming in all its glory. But even so, now the difficulty is this,more in terms of HP and damage,previously, because in addition to this what the fuck you do and how,that is the difficulty in understanding:)))
But in understanding the Odyssey easy to find IMBA build,pick up a good tactic cases for 5 min.

c
choa 06.11.19

Modrin
as people are unable to download LVL need clothes,given that clothes standing not so much

well, Yes, question. By the way another trick - if very bad ESTs, the easiest way to APAT miles only main weapon and/or bow. If you really really really bad with ESTs (speedrange gallop through the campaign mode), then apaem only one bow and all. And I use them.

A
Alexuc 06.11.19

Funny. So bonuses engravings work is a weapon in the slot...On the axes/swords put the warrior in a bow-hunter.
But what about the killer? Hidden blade in his sleeve there. Killer on the daggers? Okay,let's conjure. Thanks for the info)

M
Modrin 06.11.19

Alexuc
Everything is always working. You have in your inventory 3 index of damage on them and need to start. One is applied to the current weapons and skills of a warrior,the other the current with the bow and skill of the hunter. And the third current, a hidden murder, and skills of the killer,by the way punch hero when pumping killer pretty imbaba thing,because this skill deals damage of the killer. That's all. Don't understand the complexities.

N
Nikolay Ololay 06.11.19

choa
I understand you well, here it is necessary to choose something to sacrifice, I also try to sacrifice the ship for the sake of leveling and upgrades, the legendary gear and weapons. Like the marine General battle, personally for me, yet (with some zadrotstvom on hard), but all are great and without much of vicci ship) But to be honest with higher levels of a Persian are finding it difficult to steer the marine fights not shaking the ship:( the Last cultist killing ship direct even had a little to pozabudet) But I'm not complaining, In principle, the game has enough resources to choose and to decide for themselves what is more important the ship or shaputka-pumping hero. In this and the buzz. This choice
DEDGAMER
My position about the trainers are all very simple. The main feature of this position is: why do you even buy games if one intends to use the trainer? Russian letters: Go far and long with suggestions of cheating. Free.

D
DEDGAMER 06.11.19

Nicholas Ololi
I have the same attitude,but not in this game and their like ,where alone it is necessary to grindith hammeredI just value our time than to engage in this empty useless resource gathering according to pennyis just stupid,of course if there are no other cases,then Yes,of course, some game's I bought,sympathy to you,good luck to you, maybe over 200 hours pumped,xD

c
choa 06.11.19

DEDGAMER
there is no need to grindith. My advice is no word about the grind. If you want to pass only the campaign mode, then put the easiest level of difficulty, dress in Groovy gear, wet all onions. Easy, quick (and boring, but it is for me).

M
Modrin 06.11.19

choa
I do not understand how people have problems. Already at the average level of the game is simple and requires little effort,what to say,when the nightmare I have little problem. Only if you go the current campaign mode you'll come up to a LVL,then the current game you supposedly makes grindith(I myself don't got),the current here the problem is that it did it did not have to do anything except sujecki,that I do not understand,there is such a huge world with such variability in what you can do to me is not clear how to buy this game and go with the flow on the ridiculous when there are plenty of side quests(with the exclamation mark,and not the orders),but they are not masterpiece,but do not create feelings of wasted time. In this case the same thing happened in the Witcher,it's an Ogre on level quests,the same orders of infinite murder. And I'm not defending the donation,since this is still nonsense,despite the fact they are even clothes can not for stats make interesting what would they like to buy,and about the customization, I generally keep quiet,because it is single player,before anyone I here to show off(so I run around in white sneakers,in a strange ragged armor and patch over one eye,and why,because the stats is great:),damn how I want to change that bandage,but beautiful slamecka with the right stats for a 40-hour game I never met ). In General, I say that the game is the same as the other without the donation it would be absolutely the same.

D
DEDGAMER 06.11.19

choa
If not needed, then why are they Donat in the game sewed,and forums on this issue would not be such a mess that bought the game and as much or more(as anyone) give another for pumping ,it was the same in NFS payback with these luchboxes,the benefit of many Kitanin saved,and so would so many pointless hours agribio lost.

c
choa 06.11.19

DEDGAMER
Donat in Odyssey - a trap for those who can easily part with money not being sorry about it. These people are not idiots, they're just normal income and they do not mind to spend more (without knowing why).

This game is without problems passed without Donato. This is important. All the rest is not your problem and the idea in General you should not care who is there, what donating. It's not your money why worry? )

m
meagarry 06.11.19

DEDGAMER
DEDGAMER wrote:
then why are they Donat in the game put
to earn money for those who are extra. obviously.
DEDGAMER wrote:
on the forums on this issue would not be such a mess that bought the game and as much or more(as anyone) give another for pumping
can arrange srach mostly those who have not played, but just saw the word donation? I can't another explanation to find. passed the game, no need to Donato was not. stuff crashes a bunch, the experience is fine.

D
DEDGAMER 06.11.19

choa
Yes, I particularly depresivo,just in the origin was not orichalcos,had time to buy clothes,horses for coins,and there is already a blacksmith(well at least its still left) ,so they got a little donation from last night's game and decided a tight tie strap us players if this goes on,then the next, and the blacksmith will be at orichalcea or even some crap up,but still,I think, the calculation of the consolers, there the trainer will not use.

M
Modrin 06.11.19

DEDGAMER
You're weird. You would not survive,but you're worried about a couple of the popular skins and legendary gear. Despite the fact that skins from the game cloud,skins freestuff horses cloud,I'm a blacksmith unicorn with rainbow bought,honestly I'd be without it:)))