3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeikaRus 06.11.19 03:27 am

Exotic \"Ratchet\" you could get everyone? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

asked a question in the support response I received which I was a little shocked.
to 07.04. you can get it to everyone and now only those who took Ultimate.
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeikaRus 06.11.19

A
Aleks Sazonov 06.11.19

Took gold,the drive long-gathered...

C
Chestir 06.11.19

Regular edition ps4 have already collected a Drive

j
jigadloff 06.11.19

Campaign they're simple blunted, for the ultimate vintar Ruthless gave.

G
Girgog 06.11.19

SeikaRus
They are blunt, farm on, I could not catch the third component, about 20 keys left, today it fell out and went straight to the Bank - got a prescription for a Drive, a recipe from a dealer that would apnut it appeared after about five minutes only.

S
SeikaRus 06.11.19

Girgog
The reason why I asked the question in support of the fact that the boxes are there always empty with them not that the recipe is not falling but just the animations and all. I asked the question yubikam supposedly this is a bug or something fixed or how to be and replied that buy Ultimat ) kickbacks in 24 hours waited since last sun day after day go by 10 times and to sense 0

G
Girgog 06.11.19

SeikaRus
I have the standard edition and today I had the component and the recipe so that all the same falls.

A
AgressorAntony 06.11.19

Today I collected all 3 of the component and drawing with 100% chance, yesterday, a friend in the same way himself collected! PC version, regular edition without the season pass!

S
SeikaRus 06.11.19

again asked a question they expect an answer. both the box empty is not constantly can be a week run up and there is nothing they don't shed. I would understand if when the opening of at least something falling. and the animation on both boxes

Y
Yogan_n 06.11.19

Scriptel a Drive on the workbench, turned the 490 level how to make 500 th. Have a drawing to raise to 500, but it requires the Drive 250. How to be? By the way I noticed that Ratchet puts his talent to another weapon.

r
ruSkif 06.11.19

And what is ratchet? you can screen

A
ASuSvvr 06.11.19

I have ultimate, and the drive never knocked so far.so many keys have already spent, and the modifier is not falling. created the second Persian pumped, but it does not fell out. the funny thing is, friends get, but I'm not. Neformal now key, as the time I will try all boxes hyenas run.

m
maks19892008 06.11.19

Yogan_n
Need exotic components that are given in the analysis of exotic weapons, at the expense of 250 points is the wrong word, you need a ratchet which is.

E
EKCTPACEHC 06.11.19

Yesterday started tresemme VIDOS arbyte show. So all the falls and going.

A
ASuSvvr 06.11.19

EKCTPACEHC
no one argues that it is not falling. just all random and can drop from any of the 11 chests hyenas.
there in the comments people are writing about it.

D
DedMoroz44 06.11.19

And where you can see which parts of the "ratchet" already found???

Y
Yogan_n 06.11.19

DedMoroz44
On the workbench

A
ASuSvvr 06.11.19

I collected in the end of the drive. the last ingredient found in a chest on a secret mission missing searchers wires.

S
SeikaRus 06.11.19

ASuSvvr
Tell and the recipe too can drop from any crate?

A
ASuSvvr 06.11.19

no, the recipe only in the Bank. on the ridiculous quick obtain. if already opened, or anyone in your party, then wait for 24 hours.