3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 31.10.21 12:08 pm

Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising

[b] Publisher: [/ b] Codemasters
[b] Developer [/ b]: Codemasters
[b] Genre: [/ b] First-Person Shooter
[b] Release: [/ b] 2008
[b] Platforms: [/ b] Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC

[url = http: //img217.imageshack.us/my.php? image = 12420001sm9.jpg] [img] http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/853/12420001sm9 .th.jpg [/ img] [/ url]
65 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aserp 31.10.21

[b] lalilulelo [/ b], is everything so simpler? :?

g
glebc 31.10.21

ug graphics, better in arma, bad controls, stupid bots, the command system is now greatly simplified

X
XROSS 31.10.21

coop nobody tried it? Can't you raise the difficulty?

l
lalilulelo 31.10.21

[quote name = "Aserp"] [b] lalilulelo [/ b], is it that simple? :? [/ quote]
The game came out on consoles. Do you think it is convenient to use the joystick to take into account the distance when shooting with a sniper rifle?
[size = 59] [i] clear) [/ i] [/ size]

B
Beloved and respected by 31.10.21

By the way /, comparing pc and console versions for example ps3
[url = http: //community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php? T = 383782] http://community.codemasters.com/forum/ ... p? t = 383782 [/ url]

g
glebc 31.10.21

[quote name = "Everyone's beloved and respected"] By the way /, a comparison of pc and console versions for example ps3
[url = http: //community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php? t = 383782] http: // community. codemasters.com/forum/ ... p? t = 383782 [/ url] [/ quote]

omg, the PC version looks awful, but PS3 just vomit, after the PC I thought it couldn't be worse, it turns out there is where

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

Pkshnikov to listen to Fall 3 not to play :-D of
course, it is so simple, the whole keyboard is not involved. here is the first part.
oh, what were the times, what was the hardcore. blah blah blah: sad:
it's like pc fans Foul 1.2 listen. what they think of Fall 3. it
goes without saying . everything is not right and everything is wrong.

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

that I can’t complete the 2nd task in the 2nd mission :?
I go to the point to destroy.
there all the time someone is knocked down and a failure.
what should I do?

A
Aserp 31.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], like it?

X
XROSS 31.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b] how is playing?

S
Sus_scrofa 31.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] of course, it's so simple, all the keyboard is not involved. here is the first part .. [/ quote]
I've always played with one mouse):

D
Dan4MerC 31.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], sign off already about the 360 ​​version

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

The game is not bad at all.
a kind of Battelfield BC
plus tactics
minus humor
and, unlike BK, you don't always run only the 4th, there is also a detachment of soldophones plus equipment. it became more fun.
that is, there are purely your 4K missions running, and there are larger-scale ones, by the
way, in the co-op . I think it will be even better to play, in the place of giving orders to dummies, to coordinate actions with living people.
battles are certainly not spectacular, mostly at long distances.
they endure quickly, stupidly to play and to strafe will not work.
the graphics are not bad, given the scale of the map, the mountain slopes are bald, it looks scary, of course, stretched such one texture, but the forest, grass and bushes are not bad. not bald not so naked.
the weapon is well made and the sound is ok.

X
XROSS 31.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], thanks =)

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

In general, I agree with the assessment that the game is not bad, but worse than bookmaker.
mainly, there is less entertainment, there seems to be no small maps there either, but the enemies usually gathered on not large such areas.
and here you run over rough terrain and, like 4, will pour out from the slope of the mountains.
sweat on the other side 2, etc. or in a clearing a lot of people are stuck in the grass in the bushes.
enemies, too, are not stupid, they dart, crawl.
such small skirmishes.
but that's for now. I think there will be further large-scale battles.

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

[b] Everyone's beloved and respected [/ b], OMG!

A
Aserp 31.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], ok: agree: 8) I
'll write it down tomorrow.

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

but the opinion of the PC fan of the singing part -------------

1. The orderlies now heal at 100%
2. Several times my grenade launcher, shooting from cover, undermined the entire squad. The squad surprisingly always tries to hold on heap even with the command "disperse" ...
3. The AI ​​is stupid and oblique ... I stood on the hill without even bending over and shot the Chinese slowly while these guys tried to hit me. They got hit only 1 time and then into the hand that I healed and this did not affect the sight in any way and I continued to shoot as before.
4 Enemy soldiers now run strafe while their legs go forward and the same thing when they run backwards ... From the side it looks as if they are being carried on the stand while they are walking along it.
5. Soldiers now do not shoot at the enemy (there was a command for free fire, specifically looked) when the commander (me) detects them with binoculars or a sniper. moved ... and so several times ...
6. Soldiers now climb into your car without an invitation. What if I don't want them to sit down with me ?!
7. On a UAZ-ike I managed to ram a wooden house. It didn’t look like a toilet, but it didn’t look like a house either. The barn was shorter. So there were only chips left of it, and there was a real explosion, I even thought that I ran into a bomb , and a car at least henna.
8. The wheels in the car are now made of concrete, non-projectile ...
9. The plot is ridiculous to the point. After the introductory video, I will now live two weeks longer.
10. And of course the graphics. The back of the year is 3-4 years. The paints are somehow faded. The first part looked livelier, but here the atmosphere of a fallout reigns ...
11. You have not seen tanks yet ... when you hit a tree as thick as an arm , the tank instantly stops or bounces to the side. This is from the category "I broke the oak with horseradish. Is it a horseradish oak, or is it an oak horseradish?"
in the editor I decided to see how the enemies would behave when they saw a tank. They surrounded me and fired from the M16, when I pointed a gun at them, they shouted "into cover", but they did not run into any cover. So I was surprised a lot, they .. .. they shot my heavy tank from automatics and pistols ... all the crew members died in the tank.

I almost forgot.

11. The main thing ... The command system is now greatly simplified, and this was its main credo. Compared to the system of the first flash drive, the new system seems to be made for morons (I apologize for the expression) drooling with a thoughtful look at the sight of commands ... full-fledged tactical maneuvers of the first flash drive can be forgotten ...

I am very upset, but not surprised . I felt that something like this would happen. It's sad, but the tendency to degradation of games is growing.

In general, the game is complete "" with a capital letter ... and I also wanted to tell those who are delighted with this game. Do not be rats who eat everything that they will be given. Evaluate the games from the standpoint of comparison and not fleeting impressions ...

R
Raggamuffin 31.10.21

I play and do not drive - the visual component is not striking, but everything else is cheerful. in the end, the main thing is to reach bc2, well, or to mw2, as anyone :)
but all sorts of conventions, they are everywhere - in bc there are also sheds, from them such a thin iron skeleton remains and this crap stops both jeeps and tanks, not bends, does not break; and the wheels are not shot, but this does not interfere with playing; with a knife blow, you can crumble entire sections of fences, and with three blows you can cut down any palm tree; bots also shoot at armor, but bots, there are also bodies that cut tanks with a machine gun, etc., and so on ...
well, yes, if you feel not a rat, but a true esthete, then the impression is quite predictable - that's shit, but how is it, the decline of the series, not comme il faut, and so on :)

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

[b] Raggamuffin [/ b],: agree: by the
way, yes. what is the body, and in its different parts can get this ok.
plus you bleed.
serious wound faster.
call faster than a medic :)