3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
edgard 31.10.21 12:12 pm

Operation Flashpoint 2

Operation Flashpoint 2 Estimated release date:

Spring 2004 I wonder what Operation Flashpoint 2 will look like because the first game was not very good. What do you think someone might have played Operation Flashpoint : uzi:

29 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 31.10.21

the first game was not very good.

I have not seen better from war games. Of course, physics and graphics are no good there, but look at spaces (6000 sq. Km) and sist. requirements (P - 300, 64 Ram, 16 Mb video). In this game, it is possible to try yourself on all types of transport and military equipment, a system of damage to people is really made (in the leg - you limp, in the head - you don't limp), an interesting team game with a computer ... in short, what am I saying, who did not just play, and passed the whole thing - he will understand me. I'm really looking forward to the second part ...

e
edgard 31.10.21

the first game was not very good.

I have not seen better from war games. Of course, physics and graphics are no good there, but look at spaces (6000 sq. Km) and sist. requirements (P - 300, 64 Ram, 16 Mb video). In this game, it is possible to try yourself on all types of transport and military equipment, a system of damage to people is really made (in the leg - you limp, in the head - you don't limp), an interesting team game with a computer ... in short, what am I saying, who did not just play, and passed the whole thing - he will understand me. I'm really looking forward to the second part ...

I agree, I played, I even have a disk with the addition there are all sorts of mods soldiers tanks helicopters, etc.: lovebeer:: lamer:

e
edgard 31.10.21

: lol:: lol:: D: D: flowers:: flowers:: encore:: beer:

the damage system for Humans was actually made (in the leg - you limp, in the head - you don't limp): arrow:: arrow::!:: lol:: lol:: razz:: wonder:: lamer:

B
BlindGuard 31.10.21

I wonder what Operation Flashpoint 2 will be, because the first game was not very good.

Well, you said. Well then, two official add-ons came out, one better than the other, and a bunch of fans? And about how many mods have been done, I am already silent.

At least it should say something.

e
edgard 31.10.21

I wonder what Operation Flashpoint 2 will be, because the first game was not very good.

Well, you said. Well then, two official add-ons came out, one better than the other, and a bunch of fans? And about how many mods have been done, I am already silent.

At least it should say something.

But the first one was not very good because the graphics are so-so and the game is not so good, and 2 should already be more abruptly GOST RIKON

C
Cain 31.10.21

As for the demands, it's nonsense, she needs at least 1 GHz of prots, otherwise, death

e
edgard 31.10.21

Operation Flashpoint 2 Estimated release date:

Spring 2004 I wonder what Operation Flashpoint 2 will look like because the first game was not very good. What do you think someone might have played Operation Flashpoint : uzi:

In short Operation Flashpoint 2 We are waiting for screenshots

M
MadMax 31.10.21

As for the demands, it's nonsense, she needs at least 1 GHz of prots, otherwise, death

Gee gee !!! : shock:

At work, we have 500 Stubs and 256 RAMs, although the settings had to be weakened in terms of graphics. : clever:

S
Segal 31.10.21

At work, we have 500 Stubs and 256 RAMs, although the settings had to be weakened in terms of graphics. : clever:

Try the grid. In the Internet. She then does not have enough gigahertz.

M
MadMax 31.10.21

Try the grid. In the Internet. She then does not have enough gigahertz.

Well-o-o-o-o ...:?

I didn't aim that far ... Sho didn't know, didn't know that ...: oops:

o
oleg007 31.10.21

Finish the bazaar men 8)

Flashpoint is a cool game, I have never met it better in this genre, and I know such games well as 007. So whoever says this game sucks, I'll personally tear it at the British flag.

And do not sin on the graphics in Flashpoint, the graphics are good there, and whoever has it bad - so you throw your old pieces of iron out of the system. : fight:

E
Elmore 31.10.21

I can't really complain about the graphics on my 2500+, at least for a game of this scale ... I look forward to OFP2 and hope that it will be possible to run it quite normally both on weak machines and on not sobobos heaped up in in terms of video cards ...
For those who often run in OFP in Internet, the following link is not particularly needed, they already know about it, for the rest - I recommend it .... [url = http: //flashpoint.ru/] http : //flashpoint.ru/ [/ url]

G
Guest 31.10.21

Well I named min. requirements. But no, everything goes very comfortably on my computer

F
Falcorn 31.10.21

By the way, OF is one of the last games that was written for the Glide library, so it's Best Choice for it, good old Voodoo. The graphics quality on the Voodoo 3000 is brutal. Changes in weather, fog, rain, sevens look just great. Geforce all sorts of them are just resting. When I changed my 3000 to a GeForce 2, after a couple of days I launched OF, the essence did not turn gray. pancake. Ranitsa - as a picture, just like between hardware rendering and software rendering. By the way, and the speed flew twice. On 800 Selerone with 256 RAM it went great at 1024x680 on wood, after changing the vidyahi, in order to play comfortably on 640x480, I had to crawl. But Glide is no longer and never will be.
so we are waiting for OF2 on the new engine. : uzi:

M
MojoHead 31.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] [quote] the first game was not very good. [/ quote]
I have not seen better from war games. Of course, physics and graphics are no good there, but look at spaces (6000 sq. Km) and sist. requirements (P - 300, 64 Ram, 16 Mb video). In this game, it is possible to try yourself on all types of transport and military equipment, a system of damage to people is really made (in the leg - you limp, in the head - you don't limp), an interesting team game with a computer ... in short, what am I saying, who did not just play, and passed the whole thing - he will understand me. I'm really looking forward to the second part ... [/ quote]
Oh, as I understand you ...: beer: The game is super! I still play the game sometimes. I throw in the editor a skirmish of units like this for 70 and start playing for those, then for others - adjusting the balance ...: fight:: lol:
I look forward to part 2 and hope not to be disappointed.

C
Cowboy 31.10.21

Do you work with an editor in Flash? I can't set the trigger for the disappearance of enemies. I seem to be doing it according to the instructions (downloaded from flashpoint.ru). I set the radii to 0, which should make the trigger global, set it to "No", some ending effects. I make one enemy, remove it from the SVD (this is only a test), but the trigger does not trigger any effects. : upset: I also like your approach. I've pumped up all sorts of addons. I especially liked VITAPC, where our latest BMD, BMP-3 Arena, Utes and Kord heavy machine guns, ZSU-23-2. BMP-3 wins over Abrams with a probability of 80%! By the way, "Arena" really works in the game and, when they are fired from grenade launchers, it successfully hits them with flying grenades. And in general, the BMP-3 has the firepower of hoo! I just couldn't find how to shoot machine guns on the fenders.

K
Kay'L 669 31.10.21

For offtopic use the offtopic tag. Offtopic without a tag is usually removed without further ado.

M
MojoHead 31.10.21

To [b] CowBoy [/ b] [/ offtopic]
[offtopic] My knowledge of the OF editor is not that great. I do not know how to use scripts and tags, there is simply no time and desire. I confine myself to the means "lying on the surface". Therefore, I can’t help in this situation :( [/ offtopic]
Returning to OF2, I would like to ask when the approximate release date. Did you know that in the spring of 2004, is it true? If yes, then 2004 will be a glorious year ...: beer:

R
RENAISSANCE KNIGHT 31.10.21

[Quote name = "Cain"] As for the demands, it’s nonsense, she needs at least 1 GHz of prots, otherwise it’s death [/ quote]
This is only for Resistance, but normal and 450 goes completely.

K
Kay'L 669 31.10.21

[quote name = "F2141T"] I and my friends have a problem, playing as the Russians in the next mission after rescuing the general girls, the game crashes out the window, how to heal. can someone tell
me [/ quote] I am interested in one thing - how does this question relate to the still unreleased game Operation Flashpoint 2? That's right - it doesn't apply in any way. There is a separate topic about Operation Flashpoint [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t = 25782] [/ url].