3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
osyotr 08.09.19 02:45 am

Expert rating

Every game I see the item: expert rating is ~.
wonder on what basis it is awarded. Who knows, tell us.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 08.09.19

For activity in section the specific game, what else. Write in the forum games, post pictures and files and so on.

o
osyotr 08.09.19

A. Soldier of Light, of course, stepped something, thank you.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 08.09.19

Why this expert rating? Now, if other users gave. And so as to be able to write rubbish in large quantities, and it 10 will.

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.09.19

William Bigkartoshkafri Niggerson
Well, you're right, not much point in ranking there ) From the then it became clear as to the notorious ten.

s
severnyy alkogolik 08.09.19

For 3 years never thought of.I once insulted a single game and became an expert(!)Clearly,some AI have tried.

n
nestrbob 08.09.19

At the moment, with a rating on the website - complete nonsense. Here's a super expert, who was not on site 3 years ( check little) .
Spoiler

s
severnyy alkogolik 08.09.19

And really,Vin t 2 years offline,HD

n
nestrbob 08.09.19

Northern alcoholic
This same crap on many forums.

M
Maxlaq 08.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
That Yes, even just every heresy you can write and not put files and you can get a top ten ranking, another question, what good will that do and sense...

n
nestrbob 08.09.19

Maxlaq
You can write posts and every heresy, the expert will not be a max level of 6-7. Need another ( + ) for useful advice and messages that you put forum members.

X
XIerihonX 08.09.19

also recently checked in, just wrote 2 comments to posts and 5 level X)

A
AR3E 08.09.19

Once there was a sickly masturbate for the number ten in the profile. Enough blockheads who created an army of bots to be added himself to every game.

And so it plays no role.