3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SashaKuzmin 03.11.21 08:35 pm

How to shoot with a gamepad (Fallout 3)

Hey! Well, in short, I started the game, well, everything seems to be normal. Immediately (almost immediately) I came across raiders near the store. Well, it's already clear that they killed me. Well, I generally can't aim, and if I was aiming, then the main character just missed. Please give me some advice. Or if you can, please teach me how to play.
3 Comments
Sort by:
y
yuriko1158 03.11.21

playing the pad is difficult at first.
more precisely, the sticks add complexity, the fingers are not yet adapted to them.
and what prevents to play the keyboard mouse?
or playing on Xbox?

S
SashaKuzmin 03.11.21

Hi, I want to learn how to play normally on a gamepad. Well, just tired of the keyboard mouse. Well, you're right to play the keyboard mouse is much easier, it's just that I played Fallout with the keyboard mouse for a long time and it was easy. But I want to play on the gamepad on the sofa, and not hunched over the laptop. Well, the game from the beginning seemed to be released on consoles. And if you know, please advise how to learn how to shoot normally in shooters

F
Fox534 03.11.21

SashaKuzmin A
shooter on a gamepad? Playing on PC? Yes, you are a pervert, my friend !!! Moreover, the game was chosen for trtnerovka, which, even with a claw, will give any veteran of shooters a light :) And in order not to hunch over while sitting at the PC, learn to keep your posture. She trains well with a regular stool, no back. The muscles of the back will thank you later.