3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Getaxe 06.11.19 03:28 am

New game or new game+ with the mod w3ee (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, passed the Witcher already 2 times, and now six months later, and want to say to revive old passed the cat, and the bear, so to boevka and using potions to max difficulty. You need something very complex, I decided to go without deaths, found mod Witcher 3: Enhanced Edition.
And that's finishing the story, born a couple of questions:
1) What I think about fashion Witcher 3: Enhanced Edition
2) Should I start a new game+ (because a bit too lazy to look again)
3) Advise super hardcore fashion, complicating the course at times (something all emerge guardians of the wild hunt and other beasts to advise is not necessary). I need gameplay, which would be super difficult, but it is adequate in terms of location entities.
4) And last: New game+ in itself is something of fashion, and this question: How would it work with the same Witcher 3: Enhanced Edition or other complicating mod you MB recommend
p.s. just interested in fashion on the textures (PC will handle it all)
p.p.s. You can throw any mod packs or something like that
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
semnulete 06.11.19

well there is a mod school roach or something like, talking about hardcore, not tried it myself so XS

A
Aleks 76 06.11.19

Getaxe
https://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_hundred_mods_pack_hmp4w3_v0_9_9_9-183180/

D
DreamZed 06.11.19

All of these fashion is meaningless, The same SHP incomplete, many builds, perks stupidly stopped working( actual build 1-2), and the artificial stretch of time, supposedly chips fashion is nonsense. Without changes the AI of the mobs, all of these fashion dull.

N
Nurp 06.11.19

A school of roach is very crude, other school, as correctly wrote above - increase the time of passage at the expense of unnecessary chips from which a few evening games will start the gag reflex.
Therefore it is not necessary to invent anything, and to stretch the gameplay: New game (without+) On death, Autolevel, Hera in truselyah ))) comes in and gets Toussant estate Corvo Bianco and mutations for 16-18 levels, this is fun, let's do it!
And put the mod on always getting the full experience by the end of the game will have around 70+ level and mutation with only one closed cell.