3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 03.11.21 08:35 pm

What happened to you today? v12

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
= ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ =
Tell your interesting stories that happened to you today. Or tell us about your grief - we will support you.
173 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spyder-man 03.11.21

barbarian
Emris_ua
Spoiler
barbarian wrote:
I also have to close the window, only for the opposite reason. In order to tighten the brightness a little and the heating
is a common feature, we all close the window.
some because of the heat, some because of the cold, but we all close the window.
then we ventilate.

b
barbarian 03.11.21

Spyder-man
Spoiler
is a common feature, we all close the window.
some because of the heat, some because of the cold, but we all close the window.
then we ventilate.
Yes, we act in the same way, the goals are different. In addition, it is easy to close the window, you do not need to have any skills, and the most interesting thing is that it works on changing the temperature.

b
barbarian 03.11.21

Spyder-man
Spoiler hmmm
, the inconsistencies are just a remake and with realism just a nightmare .. the
game is literally for 10-year-olds, maximum.
I think 10-year-olds also perfectly understand why such consumer goods are produced. There are many literate people among them.

b
barbarian 03.11.21

Spyder-man
Spoiler
I'm not going through the game yet, there can be no question of any orders.
there are games, the first two hours for 10 points, and the rest of the passage reveals the harsh truth of life.
It's true. I also did not order nirazu. You can't guess, there is a dull half of the game, and then 10 points. Better to wait until a lot of criticism accumulates.

b
barbarian 03.11.21

Spyder-man
Spoiler
should have been warned that I switched to the eared genre, I would have put on an earflaps.
very scary type.
but the mobs will not be scared at all, they will take for their own
That is a mask and a cloak made of some kind of straw. I don't think you walk down the street like this, although the fashion is changing. Then they will understand, but now not everyone is ready. It's a pity they didn't give out the new pants. I thought the reward would be somehow more impressive

b
barbarian 03.11.21

Spyder-man
Spoiler
here it is, the difference between an amateur and a professional.
Robocop never goes on vacation.
the peaceful life of citizens is his destiny.
An amateur still does not know how to provide help, so it turns out a little the other way around while he catches the offender, especially if the transport. But then it gets even better

b
barbarian 03.11.21

Spyder-man
Spoiler
and why not actually ?!
it is not necessary to use the electronic boiler for other purposes.
I cannot answer this question, since I am not good at cooking, I would rather listen to you

E
Emris_ua 03.11.21

barbarian
Spoiler To tighten the brightness a little and heat

The main thing is that everything is fine with you !!!

E
Emris_ua 03.11.21

barbarian wrote:
It's true. I also did not order nirazu.
SpoilerNot ever before - Iron costs so much that I will never collect such an amount ... And for old Games - this is not necessary, installed and Play. :)

E
Emris_ua 03.11.21

barbarian
Spoiler =)

b
barbarian 03.11.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
The main thing is that everything is fine with you !!!
You can already live with the windows open after ten in the evening.

b
barbarian 03.11.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
It has never happened either - Iron costs so much that I will never collect such a sum ... And for the old Games - this is not necessary, installed and Play
I'm afraid there is nothing to please us with. Now there is a shortage of rare metals for semiconductors, and this does not even depend on the spider. So, in theory, it will remain at least expensive.

b
barbarian 03.11.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Just now it got very cold outside and had to close the window ... During the day there was a little Sun - it was very nice to see it
If a little sun is useful, at least for the production of vitamins. But the sun is useful only in small doses, in theory, instructions and warnings should be written for how long you need to stay. And if it cannot be avoided, then you need to prepare in advance (it is not for nothing that the spider wears a suit)

E
Emris_ua 03.11.21

barbarian wrote:
You can already live with open windows after ten in the evening.
SpoilerI understand ... At night the rain has passed - and now everything around is covered with fog ... There is no visibility at all + it's cold like at the North Pole - it hasn't cleared up yet (such pies) ...

E
Emris_ua 03.11.21

barbarian wrote:
I'm afraid there is nothing to please us with. Now there is a shortage of rare metals for semiconductors, and this does not even depend on the spider. So, in theory, it will remain at least expensive.
SpoilerDak it is understandable - that they pissed away all our resources for whatever they got, and now they make money on this ... = (

E
Emris_ua 03.11.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerIf that I left to "download" all the answers to the PG - there is nothing more to do (than to spend time on "this" - earlier all the answers were at a glance, now "this" is not) ...

b
barbarian 03.11.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
I understand ... At night, the rain has passed - and now everything around is covered with fog ... There is no visibility at all + cold as at the North Pole - it hasn't cleared up yet (such pies) 
It's good that all this was in the morning , next I hope you write something about the sun.

b
barbarian 03.11.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Duck it is clear - that they pissed away all our resources for whatever they got, and now they make money on this too
Well, nothing, there may be fewer phones. We will write letters as before. I like to record something myself

b
barbarian 03.11.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
If I left to "download" all the answers to the PG - there is nothing more to do (than to spend on "this" time - earlier all the answers were in full view, now "this" is not) ...
You as always, you set unsolvable tasks that are beyond the power of pg. But on the other hand, we learn a lot from you

b
barbarian 03.11.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
In New Vegas, I always wear my underwear at the beginning - until I upgrade Repair to 100 !!! I collect in one box all my belongings and everything collected and superfluous !!!
Then I will wear the armor - that is more and protection will not offend me. :) Now it is already possible to repair the weapon - otherwise there will be a pipe case !!! We walk with E-DE and clear the entire south of the wasteland (along the way passing the plot and additional tasks) !!!
In my souls, on many mobile bosses, I had to change the heavy armor to medium, since mobility is more important. Plus, the weight of the equipment slows down your movements, and if you choose a club with huge damage, then it is better to remove the mustache, since you need to constantly dodge, and this costs endurance