3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pyotrz1 03.11.21 08:36 pm

Collector's Cards (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Help with the problem. Collector cards are not revealed. The inscription "This card cannot find collectibles now, you may need a higher collector level" appears, and so on with all cards. I have the collector level at the maximum.
6 Comments
Sort by:
W
WHITE13JOHN 14.02.22

Solved a problem? I just have the same shit

b
bidlousov 14.02.22

WHITE13JOHN
Wrote in support, uploaded a video with proofs, I'll write how they answer

b
bidlousov 14.02.22

WHITE13JOHN
Hello bidlousov!

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We are very sorry that you are having problems with RDOnline, we are actively investigating this now. We are very committed to fixing this, but cannot provide you with an exact time frame within which the issue will be resolved.

We would really appreciate your understanding on this matter, and we apologize for any inconvenience this information may have caused.

We ask you to be patient! Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions about this or any other issue.

I wish you good luck in your upcoming gaming adventure. Have a good day!

Best regards,

Laura V.
Rockstar Support

b
bidlousov 14.02.22

WHITE13JOHN
btw everything works for me now

P
POLKOVNIK2005 09.07.22

bidlousov
Also sent a message and everything worked, but if you now go in, the cards do not open again.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 09.07.22

here is a short translation you will do it yourself, it helped me
I found a fix that worked for me, it's not mine, but I want to share it:

Go to:
C:UsersYOUDocumentsRockstar GamesRed Dead Redemption 2Settings - and delete everything but the system.xml

Then go to - C:UsersYOUDocumentsRockstar GamesRed Dead Redemption 2Profiles[String of numbers] - and delete everything but the KeyMappings

Then start "Red Dead" and when its asking you if u want to sync click on "NO", but still start the game and calibrate the Brightness

Confirm the brightness and close the game with Alt F4 / social club menu

Start the game and join an online lobby, open the ingame social club and sync your files with the cloud again. IF it asks you to download a backup, press "