3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperator VseyaGalaktiki 03.11.21 08:36 pm

Is it possible to somehow spawn vehicles and npc in the game? (Crysis)

Is it possible to spawn Technicians and regular Persians right in the game? Google doesn't give much of an answer. I just want to make my own adjustments to the usual levels of the company.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 03.11.21

These adjustments must be made using the Sandbox 2 Editor, not plugins or mods. But one has existed for a while on crymod.com. Then the file archive was demolished, and the site was renamed crydev.net.

UPD: As it suddenly turned out, the archive is working again for today, and with the entire old database. Look for the mod yourself, but I would recommend using an editor.

M
MCFRAD 03.11.21

Of course, only through the editor, there are console commands by themselves, but they are very primitive, you cannot achieve a special result. I personally work in the level editor of this game for more than 5 years))

A
AR3E 03.11.21

MCFRAD
Oh, what a fortune. A real old school thread. Can I see your work?

l
lmperator VseyaGalaktiki 03.11.21

Ezistor
Thank you, let 's look.

MCFRAD
I know and even plan to download it - see how it is.

Upd: found, called: "Hypercheats".
Ps There are also Russian-language sites, if you just google it.

A
AR3E 03.11.21

lmperator VseyaGalaktiki
Maybe it is, although I remembered the script for FlowGraph. So there are several ways.

M
MCFRAD 03.11.21

Ezistor is
certainly possible)) we are still developing a big mod)) you can see the screenshots here))
http://vk.com/club38373732

A
AR3E 03.11.21

MCFRAD
So sarcasm is still relevant, because everything is really bad with you.
But I still wish you good luck. I'm glad that someone else needs the old engine.

M
MCFRAD 03.11.21

Ezistor
there are very old screenshots, now everything is much better))

l
lmperator VseyaGalaktiki 03.11.21

Ezistor
Well, I also looked at the flow, but somehow I didn't find it. I do not know, I was looking for mb crookedly.
Ps And Hypercheats does not work on x64. There you either have to redo it for x64, or look for a plugin for flow.

n
nomad_king4 03.11.21

lmperator VseyaGalaktiki
discard mod pzh

G
Guest 27.02.24

Yes, found this tool https://github.com/EnergyNick/Crysis-Creative-Tools-Mod/