3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tong Biis 03.11.21 08:36 pm

Azzy help (Diablo 2)

teach to troll. In particular, I refer to obsession, svezhak, dober, shake, archeg, torum, feast.
especially (x2) to firm. because he writes without the desire to troll, but everyone trolls
42 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 03.11.21

first you need to stop playing d2 - this is not from personal experience, just an analysis of the entered data.

p
pirya 03.11.21

Tong Biis
Trolling is for some schoolchildren. And fanaticism is a sign of stupidity.

O
Obsessed 03.11.21

svezhak, shake, archega, torum
Tong Biis, of those listed on the forum, only pirya (damn, also a nickname with a small letter ..), firq, Dober yes I .. the others sent this fool to hell))
ps I do not know how to trawlletter: '(
pps firq too ;-) he just sits on the grandmas and says "no!"

T
Tong Biis 03.11.21

pirya
Fanaticism is a sign of stupidity.
It is not clear what the word Fanaticism is for. Can I get more details?

T
Tong Biis 03.11.21

Sweety_Mustard
Experience shows that people learn this right here. Something like a trolling school

T
Tong Biis 03.11.21

Obsessed
Where can you get acquainted with a firm? xD

T
Tong Biis 03.11.21

Obsessed
Dober finally can't see

O
Obsessed 03.11.21

Where can you get acquainted with the firm? xD
Tong Biis, are you sure you want it? )

Dober finally can not see
crushed Dober .. you can not see and hear him. but it will come out, for the resurrekted chota will write and that's it .. (

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.11.21

In general, the firm has some kind of monotonous trolling.

You go into a thread like "why is the sky blue" - and you start to write that the sky is brown and the sky does not exist in general, and everyone who thinks that the sky is and blue are idiots. After a couple of pages, you go in and write that everyone who crap you are your fans. And oops, a cloud of lulz, burning assholes and a topic for a dozen pages is provided.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 03.11.21

Tong Biis
to troll, you have to be in charge

B
Bitard 03.11.21

Tong Biis
teach you how to troll

O
Obsessed 03.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG], it seems to me, this is the main component, but the second is needed - to feel the need.
..or sincerely do not understand "simple things". Java lacks mana? ok, we pump energy "firmly". because now we have a loathsome respect. ;-)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 03.11.21

"Swing by firm" is
very good)

D
Dobermn 03.11.21

Write about the fans that you are a pvp thunderstorm (and in general you know how to play pvp) and you will come to success.
And also, you can sign up for ballroom dancing.

D
Dobermn 03.11.21

Sweety_Mustard
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
first you need to stop playing d2 - this is not from personal experience, just an analysis of the entered data.
that's right, the main point.
otherwise some especially offensive people may not appreciate trolling and ban you on the server for it or even in pvp rooms, also from experience, it's safer this way; D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 03.11.21

Assess the situation, fit into the food chain. You won't eat a dog, but you can eat a mouse.

r
rambler87 03.11.21

Here I create all the topics on the case

O
Obsessed 03.11.21

rambler87, definitely. you are just a standard of what should have stayed here, in the opinion of the administrator. ;-)

r
rambler87 03.11.21

Obsessed
;)

F
FludoTron 10.11.21

Tong Biis
No one here trolls better than him, and should not.