3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cyril Rimsky 03.11.21 08:38 pm

Online Dating (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I had a question.) Is it possible to stir up with all the girls on the internet dating site. If so, when should you send the invitation?
27 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nomer 12345 03.11.21

yes you can't invite everyone a lawyer will save you from cops yuzh boh will cure and a liberated girl will give a discount on clothes with fagots I do not advise you suddenly like it

L
Lord on acid 03.11.21

By the way, it’s okay to stir it up and it didn’t work with any of them .. but nah it should be there and it’s so fun ^^

M
MC_Black 03.11.21

I have not muddied. Kate remembers Niko, right now 40 days will pass and we'll stir up with Yuristka (the most real bonus)

W
Wild rider 03.11.21

ahaha, I read the comments ... The

bonus, in fact, opens with 75%. Carmen, Kiki and Alex (the latter has the most unnecessary bonus - discount on clothes)

PS: by the way, I didn't come to the first date with Kiki, so she left me. Only after 2 playing days I saw her profile again. Only then he muddied again.

M
MC_Black 03.11.21

didn’t come on the first date with Kiki, so she left

me. I had the same shit

M
MAXnazes 03.11.21

And it's a pity that with only three you can (

W
Willie the weasel 03.11.21

As strange as it may sound, I don’t understand why it’s impossible to meet a man ?! Especially if the choice is given to gays for whom a date with Niko is within the normal range. What kind of discrimination?
Or maybe my dating requests are not working ..
PS: Don't get me wrong, I'm pansexual, I'm not against male love, maybe you can understand me, maybe not ..
PPP: Ha, you should see your face!
PPP: I'm seriously not a joke!