3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Logan hacker 03.11.21 08:40 pm

How to get behind the wall in the Keira Metz cave? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have not completed the game, I just started the passage of the Stone Heart add-on, then blood and wine passed in the same save game
Now I want to open all unknown places, but when I enter the cave and go to the stone https://imgur.com/AVcv51V
there there is no passage, what to do, is it possible to somehow start playing the game from the beginning in this save?
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
moblin 03.11.21

Logan Hacker
There, in my opinion, there is 2 exit when you leave the cave with Keira. But I don't remember where he is, he is not marked on the map. Through it you can get back. I remember that he was somewhere on the shore, because there is a boat and you can immediately sail away.

L
Logan hacker 03.11.21

here?

L
Logan hacker 03.11.21

yeah, an illusion is imposed there, but I can go in there, it does not completely cover the cave and I cannot take it off, I go through this entrance and from there I cannot get to the question marks that are higher on the map (on the screen)

L
LexxProAktiv 03.11.21

If you have not completed the task of finding the lamp, then the wall will be closed.

T
Todevush Drexel 03.11.21

Do not consider my commentary as boring, but the Witcher 3 is so beautiful that playing for the sake of DLS alone, even if they are no less beautiful, is not worth it. It should be assumed that you can get into this cave in the place where the White Wolf enters the cave with Keira, I remember exactly that in the area of ​​the villages of Glinnik and the one that Gaetan carved. I can't say for sure if you will go this way, but it seems like portals are not needed there, therefore, it is possible to do this, but do not forget that in the place where Geralt and Keira fight Nitral in the original Wild Hunt, the passage further to the exit only one - through the wall, near the camp of Avalakha, which can be opened with the eye of the unhappy, which, alas, you do not have.

L
Logan hacker 03.11.21

okay, I'll start the walkthrough again

r
rooberoid 03.11.21

And where and why does Keira have an amulet with the Pharaoh's sign on her necklace?