3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Db9BOJl 06.11.19 03:28 am

Latency control [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Control of the game happens with a large delay, i.e. turned to the left, and the action takes place in a few seconds, encountered, how you solved this problem?
56 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Baulin 06.11.19

Sistemki fit though? Or dual-core percent worth?

N
Nikita507 06.11.19

Db9BOJl
vertical sync off

D
Db9BOJl 06.11.19

Andrew Baulin
Fit, percent of 4 cores.
Nikita507
Turned off does not help.

Z
Zomb1k 06.11.19

One guy on this forum suggested to go to control panel-keyboard and move the sliders for the delay before the repeat and speed to the left. Helped me.

D
Db9BOJl 06.11.19

Zomb1k
Helped, thanks a lot.

A
Anri Argun 06.11.19

When I say the food drive and step on the gas, control sticks and when I release the button it still revs, it's not always, but just have those moments very often

M
Maratterminator 800 06.11.19

Henri Argun
Yes, same problem.

E
Evgen_82 06.11.19

on the face chtol ?

l
lapata2 06.11.19

In this case, most likely server lag, or your Internet podlagivaet, problems with speed.
I have the same sometimes, I press buttons during the movement and the response goes through a second or two.
It's only a problem session or your Internet.

G
Gunlinger 06.11.19

most likely a problem with your CPU, it is simply not enough to handle the game, if the game is low number of frames then just the problem of weak processare

A
Anri Argun 06.11.19

intel core i7 processor

lapata2
so the lag is ridiculous also

A
Artur Fayzulin 06.11.19

The update was?

l
lapata2 06.11.19

There is a small moment, played on the laptop or computer?

H
H434P 06.11.19

in the keyboard settings in the control panel, the two upper slider move it to the left, all helps

n
n_seeker 06.11.19

GTA V PC
What nonsense control, sometimes the character or the car is not absolutely predictable. Lead forward he can start to turn. Let go of all the keys he is still moving and in unpredictable directions 5 -7 seconds.
Iron OK (at recommended level)

N
Nikita507 06.11.19

n_seeker
management reset

o
ogoniya777 06.11.19

reboot the computer and everything will be fine, I also had.

n
nsine 06.11.19

n_seeker
look at CPU usage - in such moments it reaches 100%, and the priority of the game, as I understand it is high. Put the game priority to normal or below average - should help)

D
Dmitriy R. 06.11.19

installed the game with the third update, the game works well without any brakes until I hit the button to go, half step does not make and freezes for 10-20 seconds, tried to change keyboard, did not help, moved the motion on the mouse - such friezes not. help. version game pirates, on two other computers with friends works fine, one of them is weaker than mine.

S
SiFoN4IK97 06.11.19

Control panel-Keyboard-tab speed PULL ALL SLIDERS TO the LEFT to apply. Helped me)