3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morrigi 03.11.21 08:40 pm

The location does not open. (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

According to the quest, I must enter the Bone Lodge, but it simply does not exist! Already missed a bunch of moves, I get on, I clean up the map and nothing.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
St_Slave 03.11.21

As far as I remember, you will learn the location of the bone lodge from Arushalai (according to her first quest). But to enter there, you need to go through the quest with the missing crusaders (where the village is with demons)

M
Morrigi 03.11.21

St_Slave
And if you don't have it? To start all over again? As I understood, she should appear during the assault on Dresen, but I did not release her.

S
St_Slave 03.11.21

Morrigi
Arushalai can also be obtained in Chapter 3. At the location "Green Gate". There you will also find out the location of the "Bone Lodge"

L
Lain rain 03.11.21

Morrigi
If Arushalai didn't join the party in Chapter 2, then you need to take a rest in the ulcer. At some point, during a halt, the "commander" must have a dream, as if he was locked in a dungeon and Arushalai frees him. After that, the location of the "green gate" location will become known, where it will be possible to meet Arushalai, and after completing her quest, the "bone bed" location will open.

M
Morrigi 03.11.21

Lain Rain
Can you complete the main quest without her? Or should she be at the party? I ran off the map, cleared the forts, visited locations with an exclamation mark, and that's it, xs sho next.

L
Lain rain 03.11.21

Morrigi
The presence of Arushalai in the party does not matter. But to open the bed of bones, you must definitely visit the "green gate". In the previous message, I incorrectly expressed myself when I said where to make a halt ... Corrected.

In general, you need to make a halt in the "ulcer" - this is any place on the map where "damage" accumulates. During sleep, the quest should be activated and the "green gate" location will open.