3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Kholmsky 03.11.21 08:40 pm

Don't attack settlements! (Fallout 4)

In all 40+ game hours, 1 settlement (Starline Restaurant) was attacked only 2 times !!, the remaining 10 settlements were not attacked even once! What is the reason? All settlements are developed, there are 10-20 people in each, resources, shops are full, Notifications of an attack have never come, I play at a High (sometimes very) difficulty level.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Zakharenko 03.11.21

Maybe it's just a good defense.

K
Kado_Higa 03.11.21

Is there a mod to increase the chance of an attack? If not yet, I can try riveting)

G
Glush sanile 03.11.21

In my 100 hours of GAMEPLAY, they attacked only 1 time on Sencuciari and 1 time on Independence.

W
Wise fool 03.11.21

Alexander Kholmsky
Maybe you're so lucky. When defending 200-300, I happened that no one attacked, and it happened that two of them asked for help at once. When I came, these 300 defenses of mine in 5 seconds dealt with all the attackers, the only exceptions were with heavily armored opponents, raiders in power armor or super mutants, as well as opponents stuck somewhere. Try to put a minimum of security in the settlements, maybe then they will attack if you really need it.

E
Eagle387 03.11.21

Glush Sanile
didn't attack me at all. Was it in vain that he spent resources on defense?

R
Roman Pivovarov 03.11.21

Alexander Kholmsky
Why are you complaining? Do you want to go explore the world and run every 5-10 minutes to defend the settlement? You will get tired of it for a couple of hours of playing. it will be impossible to play normally. Do not attack means good protection, do not worry)

T
Topol45 03.11.21

This is an in-game glitch, which is not associated with any indicators of defense and resources. Once I went through the game of doshev until the 50th level and having almost all the settlements under control developed at completely different levels of protection and resources, no one has ever attacked me for all the time. Having passed the second time, there were attacks, although rare, but still there were. So either the patch will help, or they will file a mod that adjusts the frequency of attacks.

T
Technic82 03.11.21

In 40 hours I was attacked once on the "Red Rocket". And this despite the fact that there is only me and the dog, there are no settlers, resources, as such, too ...

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 03.11.21

Alexander Kholmsky,
yes, they are still attacking how you just have a cool protection there, so there is no notification
(and for the protection of a cool one, the settlement does not need you anymore) (I also have this garbage)

44lok 03.11.21

Mod, attack on the settlement.
Spoilerhttp: //www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2995/?
Call through the console There are
registered attacks on 3 settlements: Senchuari Hills, Castle, Starlight Restaurant.
Spawn opponents outside the territory of the settlement, attack from several sides.
Possibility of choosing opponents; raiders, mutants, shooters, BS, institute, + special raids.
Choice of difficulty; from easy to scribe (four categories).

E
EKCTPACEHC 03.11.21

I have 28 settlements, well-equipped and well-protected, someone is constantly attacking, I no longer pay attention)))

M
Max Kalinichenko 03.11.21

I agree with the post above) I just got bored and also score)

z
zZhekAa21 03.11.21

This happens randomly, some are attacked more, some less.

A
Allekcc123 03.11.21

In my 3 passes, the senchuari have never been attacked even with 0 defense