3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harlashka 03.11.21 08:40 pm

Installing mods (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Friends, please tell me who knows. Installed a kind of feng shui fashion through the Mod Manager. And Script Merger. I also installed the mod file limit in the root of the game. In total, we managed to make friends about 75 mods. Fix mods also shoved, in short, I did everything according to the guide. Everything works amazingly and pleases the eye. But then I installed New Fire & More Shadows, and all light sources (torches, candles, bonfires, etc.) disappeared from the game. There is a glow from them, but they themselves are not. So I don't want to reassemble everything. I deleted them and reinstalled them again, but nothing. How to fix who faced?
3 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 03.11.21

Harlashka
Not everyone is ready and can face 76 mods)
Did you try to start the game again?

F
FinistEG 03.11.21

Harlashka
Play a normal game and do not powder your brain.

i
inzhig 29.11.21

Probably touched upon some important folder. If you have all the mods saved, then I see only reinstalling the game and copying mods over a new one, and your mod conflicts with some mod, some mods cannot be put together, because they change the same files, even a merge cannot do it fix it. Try New Fires from the nexus if you want new lights so badly. Perhaps the post is no longer relevant.