3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
todor7 06.11.19 03:28 am

The lowes and Sheila (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

The lowes kills sahalu even if a successful conviction 2 times !
how can it be saved? they say the second act it will be a quest
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorg94 06.11.19

You need to start a battle with her and to hold out very long. Take before speaking she has all the gear to make it easier.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 06.11.19

You should let her talk to her Shaloy. Then choose the following answers: watch and listen to - to Rush to the aid of the elf. The battle begins with the Lowes. To kill her don't be afraid, just so you can straighten her out.

t
todor7 06.11.19

scorg94
something I do not understand you) one to pick up the equipment ? Sheila NPCs in the cave my lowes dialogue after attacking her and I battle the same))

t
todor7 06.11.19

Ewgenij_BLR
I run the lowes what am I supposed to do? make a potion of poison go? xD

E
Ewgenij_BLR 06.11.19

todor7
When the battle begins, attack the Lowes in every possible way, dealing damage to GG itself and the satellites. Drink the poison - go too.

R
Rocksen 06.11.19

By the way, Yes, I, too, for the Lois played constantly killed sahalu upon successful conviction. Here I am writing to say take another Persian. The other Persian sahalos no such dialogue. In the end, left her and swam away. The funny thing is that this Sheila in all acts of the game will be, just zadolbali. How she manages to jump from island to island, with no ship?)

D
Danny Date 06.11.19

It's very simple! Need to escape from combat. Desirable skill the master of escape for the party. And I have this option then appears in the dialogue and on the return nobody agrisa, although I had to give NPC gifts.

I
IDarkaxeI 06.11.19

todor7
It makes sense to decide which side to fight. To hit the Lowes in demon or sahoo. I clocked the Lowes so as not to drive into the grave, 10 HP left. Then she woke up, began to press in on the memory loss, old age and delay the pension. And all Kazlu, and in the soul of the climb. Ie, everything went according to the normal plot

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 06.11.19

If Lose not GG, I can kill her taking sides with the elves, then to resurrect. The ratio it when it's not getting worse.

Z
Zere 06.11.19

Came across this only in the definitive edition, as I began to replay and decided to play for the finished of the Persians, was it's interesting to be...
But with Sakalai the situation I was strained, started the fight and I killed her and as a result sadness and sorrow and littered with quests that are not even started, not to mention the plot Sabily. But first I started a dialogue with another pers, in my case Sibiloi and got the job as usual, then decided to try a bundle of the demon and get out of combat, previously drove my entire party out of the cave, and after the fight stupidly rushed out of the cave, 4ОД is enough blame in the first course, which I did, as a result all live healthy, teammates grumbled only a little, Sikhala said a few new words and you can go further. All super. But the beginning was dumb.

v
vict0r1 06.11.19

And I'm playing for the Lowes, called incarnata and using ctrl attacked the Lowes itself (satellites in this case are also good). When removing about 70 % of HP the Lowes coming to. Elementary for me

I
Igor Solovyov _1 09.07.22

I made it even easier, after the start of the fight with Sykhella, I just ran out of the cave. After the return, everyone is alive, the quests are in order.