3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_TEZ_ 03.11.21 08:45 pm

Bug in the quest Beast from Toussaint (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

after examining the beach, you need to follow Milton, but this donkey rests against the bushes and stands in them. I don’t know how to solve the problem

6 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 03.11.21

_TEZ_
Boot from the Goliath checkpoint when Guillaume reports a new victim. Next, jump to the shore.
A bug with Milton can happen due to corpse eaters. When you look for traces of the guards on the shore and inspect the area with the help of the witcher, corpse-eaters should "appear" there. And the objective of the quest "Defeat the corpse eaters." It happens that they do not spawn, sometimes one of them goes underground and does not climb out.

_
_TEZ_ 03.11.21

airstorm
The first time there is such a bug :) The fact is that since the victory of the goliath I have already played a lot, then I was 27lvl, and now 38 :) I must probably download cheats
Thank you for your help

a
airstorm 03.11.21

_TEZ_
I didn't really help)))
I'm afraid I won't fix it with cheats. How did you manage to play enough after defeating Goliath? After a dialogue between the knights and Geralt, Guillaume and Palmerin de Lonfal separate, Milton mounts a horse and calls the witcher to follow him. The next scripted scenes actually start, etc. It is possible that you did not follow Milton and caused the bug.

N
Nurp 03.11.21

airstorm wrote:
How did you manage to play after defeating Goliath?
Interesting too.

_
_TEZ_ 03.11.21

airstorm
I examined the beach, barely defeated the corpse eaters, and then decided to wait with the addition.

_
_TEZ_ 03.11.21

airstorm
In short, I solved the problem, downloaded the console, summoned enemies, and so on, but it did not help, and then turned into ciri and threw meteorites on this donkey :) And this blunt was thrown from the bushes