3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
billydjasjdaj 03.11.21 08:45 pm

Soapy Fuzzy Picture (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Guys, help me please, I don’t know where to turn, the entire Internet has searched everything, in some games, including in AC VALHALLA at high settings and as 1920 by 1080, the picture is fuzzy and plasticine, I understand in powerful games, but such garbage was even in FIFA, as if it starts the game at a lower resolution, all the firewood is new and the monitor is new, what could be the problem? Help please ... I used to use a 1600 x 900 monic and did not complain, I understand now 4k gaming. But I played with the same friends in full hd, the picture was nice but here
20 Comments
Sort by:
b
billydjasjdaj 03.11.21

S
Sorento NSK 03.11.21

billydjasjdaj wrote:
but I played with the same friends
and the same friends could not advise you to put a reshade or something else that improves the quality of the picture ??? and as for me, the picture I would not say is soapy

P
Pavel rally 03.11.21

billydjasjdaj
What is the resolution of your monitor, diagonal, name? Try a borderless window. Why ReShade, you can add contrast in the driver settings, it will be the same.

For clarity in games, I turn off: depth of field, motion blur, chromatic aberration, grain.

b
billydjasjdaj 03.11.21

Pavel Rally
bro here is not something that is fuzzy, here it’s like a low resolution, here it was in fifa too, ladders all around
In terms of technology, everything is working, but because of what there is no idea .......

P
Pavel rally 03.11.21

billydjasjdaj
Resolution of your monitor? Maybe you have 4K, and you put Full HD, so soap, a window without a frame itself chooses the maximum resolution, you need to delve into the settings of the monitor or video driver, maybe the reason is in the HDMI cable, now the latest HDMI 2.1 for 4K and 120 frames.

b
billydjasjdaj 03.11.21

Pavel Rally
I have a full hd monique 1920 x 1080

z
zudmitt 03.11.21

billydjasjdaj
We go to the folder C: Users username Documents Assassin's Creed Valhalla, here open the file with the ACValhalla ini settings with notepad. Find Antialiasing, make Antialiasing = 0. It is also desirable to change the value in the Character line, make Character = 4. Next, in the game settings, increase the resolution scaling. Since we set the anti-aliasing to 0. The FPS in the game has increased by 15-20 frames, you can also tweak the scaling, or other settings, for example, the textures are very high, etc.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.11.21

1. config in the studio
2. settings for the game in the studio
billydjasjdaj wrote: I
used to use 1600x900 monik and did not complain
in the same game? what games are running right now? Only in the AU is this or somewhere else?
feeling that vidyaha does not take out. What settings does the game set itself?
and yes, remove all reshade / mod to hell until the problem is found.

b
billydjasjdaj 03.11.21

ArXangel_ann
I solved the issue with AC, in FIFA the same way, there is no anti-aliasing, I don’t know how to remove it, even in RDR more or less

b
billydjasjdaj 03.11.21

zudmitt got
a little better, but the problem did not dare

b
billydjasjdaj 03.11.21

ArXangel_ann
ps did not solve the issue with as how was the soap out of your eyes it is,

P
Pavel rally 03.11.21

billydjasjdaj
Can't you read? I wrote about depth of field and motion blur, try the general quality of the graphics - the highest, you can reinstall the driver by ticking the clean install checkbox.

Mods for graphics.
https://www.playground.ru/assassins_creed_valhalla/file/graphics

Contrast +25.

z
zudmitt 03.11.21

billydjasjdaj
Tab screen, setting mod. permissions what is it worth? Set the environment textures high.

Y
Youxyxol 03.11.21

zudmitt wrote:
... open the file with ACValhalla ini settings with notepad. Find Antialiasing, make Antialiasing = 0.
Since the anti-aliasing was set to 0. FPS in the game increased by 15-20 frames.
Anti-aliasing in the game cannot be completely disabled, even through the config, in which 0 corresponds to low anti-aliasing in the settings. The only way to completely disable anti-aliasing is by modifying exe via the HEX-Editor. Therefore, about + 15-20 fps, after registration in the config 0 on AA, you can immediately forget. The maximum that you can squeeze it out is + 5-7 fps.

z
zudmitt 03.11.21

And what is the resolution in the game on the screen tab, 1920 by 1080? What is the desktop resolution? monitor by any chance? https://www.newegg.com/kds-k-22b2w-22-wsxga/p/N82E16824155060

z
zudmitt 03.11.21

Vyxyxol Xs
. I got more than 7 fps gain. More than 10 for sure.

b
billydjasjdaj 03.11.21

zudmitt
not, monitor aoc, resolution is the same everywhere

b
billydjasjdaj 03.11.21

Pavel Rally
is still all soapy

A
ArXangel_ann 03.11.21

billydjasjdaj
Well, I see depth of field at high and motion blur enabled. It is unlikely that this is what lathers the textures, but the picture certainly does not get better with these settings (IMHO).

Reset everything to low, but not manually each, but with the game preset - the highest setting. Save, re-enter the game, set the preset high. I wonder what will happen.
If it does not help, rearrange the firewood in vidyahu - the previous version or even a little earlier. Sometimes that's the problem.

Y
Youxyxol 03.11.21

zudmitt
Subjectivity. Or placebo effect. IMHO.