3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 06.11.19 03:28 am

You can't choose an answer in the dialogue with Mr KURO (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

After the murder Asini , Mr. KURO asks to help him . You can accept and you can select the option to follow a code to protect his master KURO. Want to choose the first option, but the choice of Sakira recalls the words of the father, and that you need to follow the code, in the end, the first option is not selected.
It got stuck in the game. Available only the battle with the fallen nun and more have nowhere to go . Already know that after the dialogue you need to go for the bell...
23 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 06.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
As I understand it the answer has no effect.

a
ayyrasmus 06.11.19

Yes, select only the second option, it is strange why I made the choice.

L
Lelik Bobik 06.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
Like the dialogue before the battle with one boss, there will be: to follow the laws or go against. Now this dialog has no effect.

D
DocB1995 06.11.19

ayyrasmus
it is strange why I made the choice.
They did this in order to show how things have changed (or not changed) GG against the KURO in the future when similar options in response to a question from another character. Lelik Bobik wrote about the same thing.

a
ayyrasmus 06.11.19

DocB1995
Oh, well, apparently so. I'm sorry, he has not worked.

L
Lavvv 06.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
Good evening
Were you able to understand?
And then I have the same problem

F
FallenGhost 06.11.19

Lavvv
And in what actually a problem? From this dialogue do not depend.

E
El_Trolo 06.11.19

Lavvv
This is not a problem, but the illusion of choice. The plot is not allowed to choose another option. But a little later again will such a choice, and there is already possible. This will determine the further development of the plot.

L
Lavvv 06.11.19

FallenGhost
I have all Kurochkin does not go to the library and sends into the tower to isino and that too in stupari.As a result, I can't go any further

F
FallenGhost 06.11.19

Lavvv
Lavvv wrote:
sends to the tower to isino and that too in stupari
Here in more detail. In a stupor? Did you talk to him or not?

L
Lavvv 06.11.19

The problem is that KURO sends me to isino and he is not active although I should be a nun and snake owl and so forth and I can't activate the task

L
Lavvv 06.11.19

FallenGhost
Yes, talked but KURO refers to issio
I find the truth and KURO to the library is not

F
FallenGhost 06.11.19

Lavvv
To KURO opened the library, you need to kill the Fallen nun in the Depths of asin, and pick up the Stone chrevosechenie from the cave behind her.

D
Ded MastDay 06.11.19

FallenGhost
FallenGhost wrote:
To KURO opened the library, you need to kill the Fallen nun in the Depths of asin, and pick up the Stone chrevosechenie from the cave behind her.
From what it suddenly? I have in both playthroughs KURO opened the library immediately. Even before getting into the secret forest. Of the bosses were killed only Hebe, Butterfly and Genichiro.
Spoiler actually kill the Nun after obtaining the blade of the immortal, and after killing Monkey guards.
Lavvv
To Issin started to say, you need to complete the quest tengu on the murder of three rats. (For updates dialogue, every time to rest of the idol).

L
Lavvv 06.11.19

FallenGhost
Killed and took

L
Lavvv 06.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Grandfather Mastday
Quest did and it was no

F
FallenGhost 06.11.19

Lavvv
And before any bugs/glitch yuzal?

L
Lavvv 06.11.19

FallenGhost
Glich with monkeys in the screen and all

F
FallenGhost 06.11.19

Lavvv
Maybe it is the matter?

In a pinch I can download my save game from section cheats - https://www.playground.ru/cheats/sekiro_shadows_die_twice_sohranenie_savegame_projdeno_i_zachischeno_vsyo_chto_dostupno_do_ubijstva_genitiro_asina-85952/.

L
Lavvv 06.11.19

FallenGhost
Thanks I'm on ps4