3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
polyhedral 06.11.19 03:28 am

How so? (Spore)

Colleagues, tell me why interesting projects, successful ideas, and really adequately implemented, do not take, nor raise?) it's kind of not Logica crap is going on.....
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 06.11.19

$-rule the world.

p
polyhedral 06.11.19

Ryazancev
Think so simple?
Spartina will not be commercially successful?

R
Ryazancev 06.11.19

As far as I understand, now the Studio is focusing on additions to the Sims 4 and the development of Sims 5. Look for fun how much is this game and its add-ons individually.
A masterpiece for girls and some students.
Barely cut out of a kid's computer, it was howling...

p
polyhedral 06.11.19

Ryazancev
Imagine how it was howling.....
I think vaati Supplement can and a Studio for less...but I'm no expert and my opinion is not objective.
I looked at the price for the addition. 1 500rubley for some vampires.... Something tells me that is an astronomical price..... There's that new game?

M
Meceas 06.11.19

polyhedral
Continue/new additions to SPORE with a probability of 99.9% will not, because Maxis, the Studio that developed the game, no longer exists, and Electronic Arts are not interested in this game, all the rights to it, as far as I know, they are, and they clearly do not want to give rights to SPORE other studios.

p
polyhedral 06.11.19

Meceas
Wondering why not interested.

M
Meceas 06.11.19

polyhedral
Electronic Arts has the rights to other more profitable series of games. Why would they make a sequel to a God-forsaken game when there are games that are interesting to a larger audience and will bring a lot of money?

p
polyhedral 06.11.19

Meceas
logical. Yes, I speak from their point of view, where the dispute is one of interesneishih of the draft EA.
but, EA, hard Commerce, negotiations will not lead to a result)

k
kasmer 06.11.19

Meceas
how would maksis exists, but it is greatly influenced by the EA

k
karvalol 16.10.20

as for me, if the spore had cheered he would have shot, unless of course it would be a simple improvement and something a little more grandiose so to speak,