3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely maze 03.11.21 08:45 pm

Is it worth playing? in 2021 (Thief (2014))

I often came across this game, thought to buy it, but after reading the reviews, everyone writes that it did not come out very well (the reviews that were at the time of release)

so I want to ask those people who have played for a long time and those who have played for a year or two or have just bought it like it

and which ones are other games from this series worthy of attention?

since now the discount is a thief of 14 years 74 rubles and the rest from 20 to 27 rubles
6 Comments
Sort by:
v
v039483 03.11.21

if you like stealth games - worth it! graphics are normal and 3090 is not needed ...

g
gloccc 03.11.21

Ely Maze
Objectively the worst part in the series. If you want something suitable and sane graphene by today's standards, then I advise The dark mod

E
Ely maze 03.11.21

gloccc
and if from the series, how about the game Thief: Deadly Shadows?

E
Ely maze 03.11.21

v039483
I love stealth games and for some reason the style is very dishonored reminds

s
saa0891 03.11.21

Ely Maze
If you love stealth, it's definitely worth it, of course the game is not without flaws, but the atmosphere and the design leveled at a height, now practically no one makes such games in general, you can forget about Yubiks, the Arcana also riveted some kind of crap, and this is after the masterpieces Dishonored and Prey, Hitman has turned into some kind of dull jerk off to entertain himself, well, Deus Ex, the last one is quite good for me.

d
dimon-alfa 03.11.21

Ely Maze
I really liked the Deadly Shadow at one time: stealth coupled with horror in some tasks, plus the ability to play in third person mode, the graphics can really repel now, but it is not pixelated, passed several times. The restart is also good, there are also horror moments, and for the most part it's a stealth game; after the death shadow, I didn't like the economy: no need to carry jewelry to exchange for money, but there are problems with money and you have to "clean up" the entire level of treasures, otherwise you won't buy a cool artifact; Also, skill points appeared here, which can be found or bought from the queen of the beggars, but this is for show, you can go through the game like that. In general, I recommend both games.