3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yarven1033 03.11.21 08:45 pm

Underwater Laboratories (Grounded)

The question actually is - there are two laboratories with closed doors - the first is near the dome with a panoramic room opening into the pond (there is a button on how to get to it, I still did not understand), the second is under a stone figurine on the right side of the pond. Both have closed doors - there is definitely something behind the first, but maybe not behind the second, but there should not be an interactive door behind which there is nothing yet?
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maina 03.11.21

The entrance to the laboratory under the dome is from the T-rex side, you need to find a figure of a sunken dinosaur in the eastern part of the pond, swim under it, run around everything there, and then the hatch at the dome will always be open. But I also could not enter the laboratory under the stone. Maybe a dummy, or maybe what things are! Rs or themes Kus bracelet does not ping there.

Y
Yarven1033 03.11.21

Not under the dome, but next to the dome - the entrance from the end (from the slope of the pond from the side of the tree, almost at the bottom), it is flooded, the room with the button opens into the pond towards the dome

M
Maina 03.11.21

Yarven1033
well, this is the only one that could not be opened

Y
Yarven1033 03.11.21

I checked at least the base under the stone lantern (where the stand with the clue about the chest and the key) with the "flying camera" - there is nothing there, just a turn behind the glass, there is nothing else there. I tried to get to the second one with a teleport (console command), but it doesn't work like that, it only teleports to an obstacle. But there is some kind of button and it just beckons her to press: 3