3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rap123 03.11.21 08:45 pm

Is it possible to remove the loading of state moves? (Empire: Total War)

When you press the end of the move, other states move, and you have to wait a long time for all their moves. Can I do something to load faster?
43 Comments
Sort by:
I
IxXxI_777 03.11.21

If you quickly press the space bar

s
spaike 03.11.21

Rap123 of
course there is such a thing in the game settings. look better.

v
veloss 03.11.21

Set up then Gameplay and then remove the checkbox with the Show of AI maneuvers.

G
GameOver1993 03.11.21

and who knows how to remove the time limit in the main company?

G
Gendolfas 03.11.21

GameOver1993, for now, even a separate topic has been created for this. ;]

G
GameOver1993 03.11.21

what is the name of the topic? or give me a link

K
KorSar [IvNet] 03.11.21

Rap123 Subscribe
to the question - this is PPC, factions go for 5-10 minutes: ((

T
TPyn 03.11.21

when the game starts, there is a setting to show the moves of opponents or something like that

G
Gendalf-golkiper 03.11.21

I have factions for about 2 minutes, in general, it's normal

K
KorSar [IvNet] 03.11.21

Tpyn
Well, I turned it off

D
Dimon NEW 03.11.21

and I wrinkle that the beginning becomes somehow strange - the further I go through the main company, the longer the course of the computer takes ... although everything should be different ...

K
KorSar [IvNet] 03.11.21

Dimon NEW
In in, the farther - the longer they walk, intersno at the end they will walk for an hour or so !!!!

K
KoreshDV 03.11.21

I have 1730, I've been waiting for 15 minutes, while the computer looks like ... Who is more?)

D
Dimon NEW 03.11.21

Finally, it’s strange, this should not be, because fewer and fewer factions remain, but at the same time, these territories join me and it’s also worth communicating, and the load is kind of tazh ... you will need to monitor this ...

p
petja5 03.11.21

and I wrinkle that the beginning becomes somehow strange - the further I go through the main company, the longer the course of the computer takes ... although everything should be different ...

Why should it be different? This is how it should be. More armies and agents appear on the map. The map you see has become larger, and you need to demonstrate all this to you. Turn off the display of AI moves in the settings, but at each new move you will have to carefully examine the border areas and seas for any surprises.

K
KoreshDV 03.11.21

that's exactly what the display of moves is disabled ... I'm here xs, what's going on there ... and the save file is already under 300 mb ...

D
Dimon NEW 03.11.21

and that other factions had deserts?

D
Dskx 03.11.21

In general, I am in a complete stupor. There were no problems with the game, then from about 65 turn on the strategic map at the transition of the turn, the "empire of the great moguls" faction thought for 3 minutes and then the increase in geometrical progression began, now the 73rd turn has ended, all factions spend no more than a minute on a move, and "the empire of the great moguls" spent exactly 57 minutes, I don't even want to make the next move, the computer hangs tightly, and sitting there waiting for several hours for the next move turns out to be nonsense. Can anyone come across this?

G
Gendalf-golkiper 03.11.21

Dskx
destroy the moguls :)
and tell the computer configuration

D
Dskx 03.11.21

You only have to get at least 10 moves to them. The config of the machine is not great, but it is quite acceptable for the game: E8200, Radeon 3850, 2Giga of RAM.