3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor5401 03.11.21 08:47 pm

Incomprehensible rare friezes on 3070ti (spoilers) (Resident Evil: Village)

During the passage of the entire game, sometimes the FPS starts to fall, it is not clear what this is connected with, you rummage in the settings and it seems to pass, it happens rarely. For example, in a bossfight with Demetres, the game generally stuck tightly in the cutscene, when you play for Chris, the FPS also jumps. This is the very optimization of the game, or something else. The temperature of the GPU is 73 74 degrees, but if you turn off the vertical, it reaches 77.
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel rally 03.11.21

Igor5401
More information: how much processor is loaded during the game, how much video card is loaded, model and amount of RAM, SSD disk?

I
Igor5401 03.11.21

Pavel Rally
The processor is loaded by 14%, the vidyuha is 87, the RAM is 32GB, the game is on ssd. If you cut down the vertical, then the video card is loaded at 99, but it also heats up a lot. It also strangely happens, in the village in some places the FPS drops strongly, as if you cross the line and fall, you come back and normally, it is difficult to explain, it just helps to exit the menu and boot

S
Slipnot6 03.11.21

Igor5401
License or pirate?

I
Igor5401 03.11.21

License, maybe something with the game itself

P
Pavel rally 03.11.21

Igor5401
For the sake of experiment, install a pirate with a fix from freezing.
https://www.playground.ru/resident_evil_village/file/optimization

S
Slipnot6 03.11.21

The dude is talking. It has long been verified that denuva grants performance in a residence in random places, and a patch released later for a license did not help everyone.

v
vin86fate 03.11.21

Try playing without rays if they are on!

I
Igor5401 03.11.21

Ok thanks guys