3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex 19061967 03.11.21 08:54 pm

PC Experience (SG / ZH: School Girl / Zombie Hunter)

A purely Japanese, purely fanservice, entertaining game in the genre of a third-person shooter on a zombie theme popular for the past few years. Here is an example of a game that evokes the "sacred" horror and furious indignation of pseudo-feminists and tolerators. In the game, white teenage girls, almost naked (horror!), Fight zombies for their lives - that's where the vile sexual objectification of the female sex and blatant intolerance - there are no blacks, transvestites, disabled people, and the girls are outrageously beautiful and sexy. How dare the Japanese! They considered it best to completely ignore the game, and whoever plays it is, in their opinion, a sexual maniac and a pedophile. The game is a kind of shooter addition to the already famous series of zombie slashers Onechanbara. The main characters are 5 Japanese schoolgirls trying to escape from their school, engulfed in a zombie apocalypse. The game has nice detailed graphics and good music that perfectly matches the game, as well as a tense and difficult gameplay, complicated by not very convenient controls and extremely tight timing - from 3 to 10 minutes of real time per stage - did not have time, it means you lost. In the game, it seems that all entrances and exits are closed, it takes time to find an exit, and the timer ticks inexorably, urges on, and crowds of zombies appear on the way - how can you survive? There is no time to admire the girls - you need to hurry to help them get out, save their lives. You play as one according to the plot, her friends are nearby, but there is little sense from them. Then any of the girls can pass the already completed mission. In the presence of elements of pumping girls - only up to the 30th level. Each of the girls is special in one type of weapon, which she has original. In addition to the health bar, there is also a bar of stamina, it is depleted during a fast run and a cool-looking counter-attack, which is individual for each schoolgirl - a pole strike, a stick, a bat, a wooden sword, and legs. This allows you to throw back zombies that have approached closely or break out of their environment, but does not cause any damage to them and the out of breath schoolgirl immediately becomes the object of a zombie attack. There is also an opportunity for girls to distract enemies for a short time by throwing elements of their clothes at them, if there is something to throw in order to have time to flee in a critical situation. Despite the fact that there is no full nudity in the game, although there are some rather revealing outfits. bat, wooden sword, feet. This allows you to throw back zombies that have approached closely or break out of their environment, but does not cause any damage to them and the out of breath schoolgirl immediately becomes the object of a zombie attack. There is also an opportunity for girls to distract enemies for a short time by throwing elements of their clothes at them, if there is something to throw in order to have time to flee in a critical situation. Despite the fact that there is no full nudity in the game, although there are some rather revealing outfits. bat, wooden sword, feet. This allows you to throw back zombies that have approached closely or break out of their environment, but does not cause any damage to them and the out of breath schoolgirl immediately becomes the object of a zombie attack. There is also an opportunity for girls to distract enemies for a short time by throwing elements of their clothes at them, if there is something to throw in order to have time to flee in a critical situation. Despite the fact that there is no full nudity in the game, although there are some rather revealing outfits. to have time to escape in a critical situation. Despite the fact that there is no full nudity in the game, although there are some rather revealing outfits. to have time to escape in a critical situation. Despite the fact that there is no full nudity in the game, although there are some rather revealing outfits.
equip the girls with bonus weapons obtained according to the final rating of the completed mission and dress them up in bonus suits, including bikinis. There are also special missions - one of the girls takes a sniper and protects her friend from zombies approaching her from all sides, aiming the zombies with a sniper scope. The task is to prevent the death of your friend, having managed to shoot all the zombies in the allotted time. In each mission, in addition to sniper ones, there are also bonuses - highlighted red zombie crows, which you need to find and shoot if you manage to reach the end of the mission. For wounded bonus crows, not only bonus costumes are given, but also more powerful weapons - pistols, submachine guns, machine guns, snipers, shotguns and, finally, a grenade launcher. True, it is less useful than a pistol, especially in boss battles. The bosses here are not clumsy slow-moving hulks as in Onechanbara, and nimble zombies are copies of the schoolgirls themselves. It is very difficult to hit them with a grenade launcher, especially since after each shot from it you need to reload, and the damage after being hit from a grenade launcher is minimal for the boss. The grenade launcher is more dangerous for its owner than for the enemies - a close explosion and half of the health is gone, and the cure still needs to be found. There may be other bosses. There are many missions in the game, the most difficult is to find and destroy the portals from which zombies climb out, of course, in the allotted time, if you find and destroy everything - the stage is passed, it's easier said than done. if you have time. The game runs fast, mainly due to the timer, which keeps you on your feet and keeps you from relaxing. I would very much like to freeze the timer in missions, except for sniper missions, of course, and those where you need to protect some important item from the destruction of its zombies. Then it would be a little more comfortable to play. And yet, the young female officer Anna, a character from the Onechanbara series of games, helps the schoolgirls with weapons and instructs them on the missions. So there is a direct connection between this game and the Onechanbara series. Only there is a slasher with katanas and knuckle dusters, and here is a shooter. In general, the game will not be bored. I give the game a top score, since I myself am a fan of the Onechanbara series, and this game complements the series, and in itself is difficult and interesting. Unlike a pile of faceless and plotless zombie-themed slag, it has its own face and character. Anyone who wants to can check and see for themselves, and form their own opinion about the game. schoolgirls are helped with weapons and instructed on missions by a young female officer, Anna, a character from the Onechanbara series of games. So there is a direct connection between this game and the Onechanbara series. Only there is a slasher with katanas and knuckle dusters, and here is a shooter. In general, the game will not be bored. I give the game a top score, because I myself am a fan of the Onechanbara series, and this game complements the series, and in itself is difficult and interesting. Unlike a pile of faceless and plotless zombie-themed slag, it has its own face and character. Anyone who wants to can check and see for themselves, and form their own opinion about the game. schoolgirls are helped with weapons and instructed on missions by a young female officer, Anna, a character from the Onechanbara series of games. So there is a direct connection between this game and the Onechanbara series. Only there is a slasher with katanas and knuckle dusters, and here is a shooter. In general, the game will not be bored. I give the game a top score, because I myself am a fan of the Onechanbara series, and this game complements the series, and in itself is difficult and interesting. Unlike a pile of faceless and plotless zombie-themed slag, it has its own face and character. Anyone who wants to can check and see for themselves, and form their own opinion about the game. you won't be bored in the game. I give the game a top score, because I myself am a fan of the Onechanbara series, and this game complements the series, and in itself is difficult and interesting. Unlike a pile of faceless and plotless zombie-themed slag, it has its own face and character. Anyone who wants to can check and see for themselves, and form their own opinion about the game. you won't be bored in the game. I give the game a top score, because I myself am a fan of the Onechanbara series, and this game complements the series, and in itself is difficult and interesting. Unlike a pile of faceless and plotless zombie-themed slag, it has its own face and character. Anyone who wants to can check and see for themselves, and form their own opinion about the game.
0 Comments
Sort by: