3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serene 06.11.21 05:42 pm

Legendary

mystical FPS from Atari is
already on the torrents
Edge put 4-ku, OXM and Gameplanet - 7.5
screenshots are cool and in general, as I understand it, the game is worthwhile ... right ???
review:
[url = http: //www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/launchreview.asp? reviewid = 973066] http://www.gamerankings.com/itemranking ... wid = 973066 [/ url]
16 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nitrous 06.11.21

This morning I played ... I was waiting for the game, to be honest, I liked the setting based on the screenshots. In fact, in 20 minutes of acquaintance ... The plot of the plot is simple, Like a corner of the house, the Dude enters the museum, puts the key in Pandora's box, then touches it with his hand, the hand naturally sucks in and naturally after this the hand gains hellish strength, then everything collapses, burns We run around the museum, panic around, etc. In short, an attempt to create an epic action, but in fact everything, Somehow unfinished, at least it seemed to me so. I did not like the graphics, it is not impressive and the game engine itself, as -that's not my heart, in general I still need to play, I won't say anything about the pros, because I haven't seen anything special in the game yet ...

g
gravemaker 06.11.21

the game is pretty cool
almost gone

D
Daikatana 06.11.21

[b] The Son Of Nitrous [/ b], the engine is UE3. the game is cool, even very!

S
Sus_scrofa 06.11.21

Eurogamer bet 2/10 lol.

N
Nitrous 06.11.21

No, I’m not claiming that the game is bad .., I just got to that gun and didn’t feel the game at all. But I think I'll get through, is it real hard or will I have to tear my hair out on my back?
? ..

D
Darkiti 06.11.21

How can you even play this: brash :?

g
gravemaker 06.11.21

[b] DARK_TEMPLAR [/ b] because she's cool :)

m
mjlame 06.11.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], but it can't be even cooler than the legendary Turning Point: Phalos of Freedom ?! : lol:

g
gravemaker 06.11.21

[b] mjlame [/ b], turning point is generally a misunderstanding

D
Daikatana 06.11.21

but I like this and that! to the question why - I will answer - to the best of the original ideas and, most importantly, the plot.

g
gravemaker 06.11.21

Well,
at the end, a complex infection has passed ,

and so the game, in principle, is gut, the plot is good) by 7 points will pull

N
Nitrous 06.11.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], on what difficulty did you pass?

S
Serene 06.11.21

Now I'm playing on normal, already in the last episode it's
really difficult in places, by the
way, a lot of parallels can be done with the recent AinDark - one publisher, a breakdown into episodes, a global cataclysm in New York, waterproof screensavers (and annoying checkpoints right in front of these very screensavers), similar PDA, and of course the overall dampness and lack of polishing of the final product,
in general, an average toy turned out, a kind of playable trash with a claim to be epic

S
Serene 06.11.21

damn, at the end, some tin
when you need to blow up 3 generators (this is no problem), and then destroy the pandora's box without a checkpoint (while the GG is kneading from all sides)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 hour 57 minutes 24 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

passed this disgusting moment, the
main thing is to work out tactics
before running to the box, cut out the middle generator last, turn on the beacon immediately (so that werewolves were on the side of the GG for some time), at the same time, prudently killing monsters in advance near the approaches to the box (so that their souls remained there to quickly replenish energy)

D
DEMON666-X 06.11.21

I just passed, in general, a good igruha, on 7-ku: roll: I especially liked the soundtrack and in some places it is really epic.

S
Serene 06.11.21

meanwhile, IGN gave 2.5 out of 5: shock: