3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richy 06.11.21 05:46 pm

Crysis vs. \ "Pirates of the XXI century \"

Check out the screenshot:

[url = http: //www.diosoft.com/usersimage/pirates/screenshort/pirates_2006_03_051.jpg] http://www.diosoft.com/usersimage/pirat ... 03_051.jpg [/ url]

DIOsoft , respect!
41 Comments
Sort by:
R
Richy 06.11.21

2 Tommy & Darth Reals:

And you can also remember the "Eastern Front", which is a very cool game. Nothing, learning. FarCry the same serious part in Ukraine was made, and Crysis is now. Why original projects cannot be successful - I absolutely do not understand. Awesome general patriotism, Tommy, disrespect.

G
Guest 06.11.21

[quote] Awesome patriotism in general, Tommy, disrespect. [/ quote]
And I was born in Estonia: gigi:

No, in general, patriotism has nothing to do with it. For example, I will never use this principle when choosing a car or technology. I absolutely do not care whose country the product is produced.

And if, for example, the game was made in Russia, but by blacks? What then? What is a show-off to divide the gaming industry into nationalities?

D
Darth reals 06.11.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] [quote] Awesome patriotism in general, Tommy, disrespect. [/ quote]
And I was born in Estonia: gigi: [/ quote] You were born in the USSR: wink:

There is a division not by nationality, but by the state economy. Western companies can easily make a normal game that will be interesting to play. But the Russian economy does not allow this. And the standard of living in Russia ...

G
Guest 06.11.21

[Quote] There is a division not by nationality, but by the state economy. Western companies can easily make a normal game that will be interesting to play. But the Russian economy does not allow this. And the standard of living in Russia ... [/ quote]
Well, in that case, I can only state what Russian companies promised and what they released. I also wrote about this. Why Disrespect?
State Economy? Yes, we have more coal: gigi:

And I was born on planet Earth: wink:

A
Arkon 06.11.21

And in CryTek, there are really awesome many Slavic surnames flashing. When you turn on the credits in Far Cry - you get crazy!

G
GUUD 06.11.21

It's strange what the words of one of the pirate developers would
mean : [03/12/2006 19:47:32] >> I don't like our palms. bad textures
;)

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

He's on the hike: lol:

D
Distorter 06.11.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] Is Pirates a Russian game? Well then, everything is clear. There is not even hope.

Our shooter developers promise a lot, but do nothing, constantly finding some excuses. For Stalker, this is an optimization that lasted for 5 years, for Xenus it is dampness and not incompleteness, for Kre * d it is curvature. What to expect from this desk? [/ Quote]
Well, so just took and sentenced the game! Well, who does that ?! You at least wait for the release and check it on yourself! What if the game works out? What if she will be even better than Kraisis (no, most funny, but still)?

S
SuperFedya 06.11.21

I remember everyone praising the first Russian PS2 game.
As a result, it was never completed, having whipped up a Shadow Fight.

There even Dummer cut the chip.

A
Alador 06.11.21

On behalf of the "DIOsoft" company, I would like to explain the situation with the uploaded screenshots, let me remind you that old screenshots were uploaded mixed with new ones.
Due to the increased load mode associated with the preparation of presentation materials for GDC (NVIDIA will demonstrate the Pirates at its booth) - the PR department made a mechanical mistake (screenshots of one and a half years ago were posted), which unfortunately was not immediately detected.
We invite everyone to visit the NVIDIA booth in San Jose or the New Disc at KRI to see for themselves the quality of the Pirates' graphics.
We will be glad to see you.

A
Arkon 06.11.21

Do you work for Diosoft? Cool.

X
Xopek 06.11.21

Dear DIOsoft employees, the main thing in your case is not to make mistakes like in Deep Shadows. CrySis takes graphics, this cannot be taken away from it Direct X 10 + Shaders 4 (or whatever) and excellent polishing, remember FarCry optimization was at its best, I remember at one time I played at 750Mhz + GF2 and played nothing :)
But IMHO gameplay from CrySis most likely will be linear and not particularly intricate ... because the emphasis is on the graphics.
Pirates, on the other hand, are more likely to be positioned on Free Gameplay (like Xenus or GTA) which is a clear plus ... but please spend some money on Beta testers ... well, Lord, many agree to look for bugs for free, I understand that this is more of a publisher's worries but please don't screw up this great game with BRAKES and GLITCHES. In addition, I do not understand the desire to kill CrySis, you at least know what her budget is ... you just need to make a good game in the style of Crysis / FarCry / Xenus well, to hell with it that CrySis is better ... people I think it still sucks, I personally I shaw, and I will forgive you everything ... but I will swear for a long time and omit about poor optimization ...
[offtopic] For now I am kicking a box of LRC games all over the apartment and I ask myself a question (rhetorical), And they also spent money on beta testers that year? [/ offtopic]

W
Warge 06.11.21

[quote name = "Xopek"] Dear DIOsoft employees, the main thing in your case is not to make mistakes like in Deep Shadows. CrySis takes graphics, this cannot be taken away from it Direct X 10 + Shaders 4 (or whatever) and excellent polishing, remember FarCry optimization was at its best, I remember at one time I played at 750Mhz + GF2 and played nothing :)
But IMHO gameplay from CrySis most likely will be linear and not particularly intricate ... because the emphasis is on the graphics.
Pirates, on the other hand, are more likely to be positioned on Free Gameplay (like Xenus or GTA), which is a clear plus ... but please spend some money on Beta testers ... well, Lord, many agree to look for bugs for free, I understand that this is more of a publisher's worries but please don't screw up this great game with BRAKES and GLITCHES. In addition, I do not understand the desire to kill CrySis, you at least know what her budget is ... you just need to make a good game in the style of Crysis / FarCry / Xenus well, to hell with it that CrySis is better ... people I think it still sucks, I personally I shaw, and I will forgive you everything ... but I will swear for a long time and omit about bad optimization ...
[offtopic] For now I kick the box of LRC game all over the apartment and ask myself a question (rhetorical), And they spent money on beta testers that year? [/ offtopic] [/ quote]
There is nothing to add. : agree:

x
xtr 06.11.21

Here's a Richy Avatar: [url = http: //fan.happyrain.org/peach/peachylayout.jpg] http://fan.happyrain.org/peach/peachylayout.jpg [/ url] As for pirates, I doubt very much ... If the graphics are normal, then the optimization and design will disappoint. to me the concept generally seems trashy. And Sony wants all projects with water on PS3. Because water is SCEI's new fetish. As for Pirates vs Crysis, budgets vary too much, so no chances. Well, and Russian surnames .... There are also a lot of Chinese in Splinter Cell, only to be proud of the cheap labor force is hardly worth it.

A
Arkon 06.11.21

Unless nobody is going to interrupt CrySis - it's just that CryTek makes its own game, DIOsoft makes its own. Well, about the Lada Raicing Club, everything could be said at the first glance at the videos.

x
xtr 06.11.21

Here's a Richy Avatar: [url = http: //fan.happyrain.org/peach/peachylayout.jpg] http://fan.happyrain.org/peach/peachylayout.jpg [/ url] As for pirates, I doubt very much ... If the graphics are normal, then the optimization and design will disappoint. to me the concept generally seems trashy. And Sony wants all projects with water on PS3. Because water is SCEI's new fetish. As for Pirates vs Crysis, budgets vary too much, so no chances. Well, and Russian surnames .... There are also a lot of Chinese in Splinter Cell, only to be proud of the cheap labor force is hardly worth it.

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

[quote name = "Xopek"] this cannot be taken away from him Direct X 10 + Shaders 4 (or whatever) [/ quote]
This badyag seems to have been refuted?)

K
Kefka 06.11.21

Leave Crysis aside. We will compete with [url = http: //www.elmatador.net/] with this [/ url].

D
Dimasius 06.11.21

In general, everything is fine for me, because I have a weak campaign,
I read interviews with developers, there they said that DirectX10 is needed, and it will work only on Vista, as if XP can also be played, but even with a cool cusp it will not be enough FPS'ov

K
Kefka 06.11.21

Interestingly, is Sony still interested in pirates?