3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.11.21 05:47 pm

Counter-Strike

Here's another forum.

124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.11.21

Help! It does not connect to the server in any way, and it also has a very bad way to hang. Just do not write that the Windows need to be changed. Maybe you can do something :?:

G
Guest 06.11.21

I've already played enough in CS 1.6 and went to find out how things are progressing with the so-called Russian counter-strikers. Who does not know yet, now an answer to the CS that has taken root in our lives is being developed.

This game is called Anti-Terror. The game will consist of both single and multiplayer. In the game you can ride on various types of transport. In short, there will be so many goodies ... read here http://xgame.ru/at/igr61.php and also do not forget to read here http://xgame.ru/at/aboutgame.php

Imagine a KC2 deathmatch against Anti-Terror ...

Here read and write who thinks about the game:!:

G
Guest 06.11.21

All I can say about site visitors ...

: arrow: nobody likes a counter strike here ...

: arrow: not on the site of patriots ...

: arrow: no one is waiting for the Russian cop ...

N
Nomak 06.11.21

I read about 3 months ago in gambling addiction. I didn't like it very much 8)

S
Segal 06.11.21

There are patriots. But I'm Ukrainian, if my memory serves me right, you are from Latvia, mixer is generally from Finland. And then there are people from a bunch of other countries. So the question is - patriots WHAT? :)

And the counter-strike is trite to-eat. Well, how much can you really?

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

Right. : D

I will repeat after Segal. Patriots of what? :?:

No one. eight)

G
Guest 06.11.21

Well, after all, we are Russians at heart: wink:

S
Segal 06.11.21

Well, after all, we are Russians at heart: wink: For example, I am Ukrainian at heart :) And outside Ukrainian: lol:

In fact, I like Russian games - lately they are getting better and better (Blitzkrieg - this, this, wow! There are simply no words!). But to love a game just because it is Russian is a manifestation of disrespect for Russian game makers. Games should be loved for the plot, gameplay, graphics, finally 8)

G
Guest 06.11.21

Well, after all, we are Russians at heart: wink: For example, I am Ukrainian at heart :) And outside Ukrainian: lol:

In fact, I like Russian games - lately they are getting better and better (Blitzkrieg - this, this, wow! There are simply no words!). But to love a game just because it is Russian is a manifestation of disrespect for Russian game makers. Games should be loved for the plot, gameplay, graphics, finally 8)

did you play OF? You are not offended that the Americans are making games to just knead the Russians. The same Ghost Recon .... and in general, only the Americans won the Second World War.

And now it is not they who are attacking Iraq, but he wants to launch nuclear missiles at them, and Yugoslavia was also accidentally bombed, but let's take the Second World War ... why the Japanese were infected with radiation ...

... Why would I?

And besides, now the Americans consider themselves to be the main ones not only in the real world, but also in the gaming world.

S
Segal 06.11.21

did you play OF? You are not offended that the Americans are making games to just knead the Russians. The same Ghost Recon .... and in general, only the Americans won the Second World War.

And now it is not they who are attacking Iraq, but he wants to launch nuclear missiles at them, and Yugoslavia was also accidentally bombed, but let's take the Second World War ... why the Japanese were infected with radiation ...

... Why would I?

And besides, now the Americans consider themselves to be the main ones not only in the real world, but also in the gaming world.

Well, this is a little bit about something else. There are also American games where realism is respected. Combat Mission for example.

I meant that our games are good enough not to be afraid to compare them with Western ones and not to hide behind patriotism. Let all sorts of "Shtyrlitsy" hide behind patriotism: wink:

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

Let all sorts of "Shtyrlitsy" hide behind patriotism: wink:

And well they are still poor, except to hide behind something? : lol:

D
De @ th 06.11.21

People pamagite plizzzzzz I have programs to draw maps Hammer and WorldCraft (Russian) for CS but I do not know how to draw what it doesn’t work (I don’t know): cry:: shock::?

G
Guest 06.11.21

I downloaded the same topic, did not figure it out and erased it.

Don't worry about this site! : wink: Nobody plays here in the COP :(

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

Have you tied it up too? : wink:

G
Guest 06.11.21

Have you tied it up too? : wink:

My Steam freezes: cry: Writes: "CS now is no available. Try later."

I play with bots in version 1.5 :(

G
Guest 06.11.21

http://www.gaming.stny.com/movies/thevoz.wmv: D

J
J-SpaD 06.11.21

Help! It does not connect to the server in any way, and it also has a very bad way to hang. Just do not write that the Windows need to be changed. Maybe you can do something :?:

zaxodiw v Favorites pravoj knopkoj klikajew i nazimaew na "add server by ip" i piwew 213.187.219.195:27015 !!

G
Guest 06.11.21

zaxodiw v Favorites pravoj knopkoj klikajew i nazimaew na "add server by ip" i piwew 213.187.219.195:27015 !!

I'm not asking how to connect to the servers, you misunderstood me. I say that Steam hangs. Sometimes the COP itself freezes.

J
J-SpaD 06.11.21

TorDa ETO nPoCTO !!! KOPO4E BCE CEPBAKu B DAUHe u3 3a Toro 4to y T9l cs 1.6 beta u KOHEKT De / lAET K CEPBAKAM HAnPuMEP "420crazyhouse 1.6 beta" !!

G
Guest 06.11.21

TorDa ETO nPoCTO !!! KOPO4E BCE CEPBAKu B DAUHe u3 3a Toro 4to y T9l cs 1.6 beta u KOHEKT De / lAET K CEPBAKAM HAnPuMEP "420crazyhouse 1.6 beta" !!

I reinstalled Steam. Now everything is ok.