3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gravemaker 06.11.21 05:57 pm

Shadowrun

Mdya ... why so early to create a topic? : roll:
69 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 06.11.21

[quote name = "Sultan"] I watched the video with e3 so-so not so hot gameplay and graphics for 3 out of 5. 8) [/ quote]
Judging by the new screenshots, the game engine has been finalized.

T
TEDIZZZ 06.11.21

The previous part was RPG, but this is stupid)) shooter ????
The graphics are average, the gameplay is strange, and all sorts of jumps are not encouraging.

B
Bonker 06.11.21

Yeah, they could make a sci-fi RPG like Deus Ex, but they'll make another unnecessary online shooter.

R
Retrokun 06.11.21

This is no longer what it was before, it's a pity

b
biblbrux 06.11.21

Yesterday I uploaded the official beta of the game on x360. Batatestu :) The game is cool.

E
EVIL DEVIL 06.11.21

and where did you download it?

q
qdash 06.11.21

I cannot say that it is one of the most anticipated games by me, but also very expected. Almost all titles on the X360 that should come out this year are expected by me. :)

I hope they won't let you down with Shadowrun, if they let me down, I won't be very upset with such an abundance of hits, but I wouldn't want to ...

b
biblbrux 06.11.21

[quote name = "EVIL DEVIL"] and where did you download it? [/ quote]
Live :) I got an invite to a closed beta test. I sent an application in winter and was selected for the beta test.

E
EVIL DEVIL 06.11.21

lucky. I registered for the test, but I always give out some kind of error, and I'll score it.

k
kostyle 06.11.21

the main thing is that we will tear the scribes: D

B
BlackNessSan 06.11.21

[quote] we will tear the scribes [/ quote]
Tremble PCholic'i :)

b
biblbrux 06.11.21

The combination of magic and tech gadgets is cool. The gameplay of the Shadowran is great. It's a pity, there won't be a single, only multi and bots (so far stupid as plugs :)) ...

q
qdash 06.11.21

Do not overstrain the scribes to tear, if such a booze goes, then I myself will be on the PC on the keyboard mouse to take you out. :)

R
RIPPER12 06.11.21

Shadowrun demo will appear on June 6 [url = http: //www.xboxic.com/news/2944] http://www.xboxic.com/news/2944 [/ url]

g
gravemaker 06.11.21

May 29 already in stores: crazy:
urgently need live :)

c
czpukmen 06.11.21

The boxing version is already online.

q
qdash 06.11.21

I want to play wildly, there is no access to live yet. Apparently you will have to take the PC version and run to your friend to hack on his new hardware, tk. this game intrigued me not weakly and I do not intend to wait any longer. :)

j
just for fun 06.11.21

I look, people are already chopping in live :) Share your impressions :)

g
gravemaker 06.11.21

A driving game, for the sake of it I even bought a live: gigi:

A
ACE 06.11.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], what does "live bought" mean?