3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nik 06.11.21 06:18 pm

Counter - Strike: Condition Zero

Played yesterday ... The graphics are at least a year old, and the special effects are a separate song - I have never seen such an insignificant fire. The level design is primitive, the promised ingenious AI turned out to be dumb cretins. That there are only terror rushing at you with a piece of pipe, wildly screaming yayayayayayaya: D. AI does not know how to do practically anything, just run up a meter and a little and start shooting. And square pieces of blood - you've seen that. Ugh. Everything is saturated with scripts - loading the second time you will already reliably know that terror will jump out from around the corner, and here they will throw a grenade at you, etc.

Conclusion - IMHO to the landfill. Verdict 3/10

17 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.11.21

: dn:

G
GUUD 06.11.21

what is 7/10? 3/10 maximum ... sucks!

S
Segal 06.11.21

Graphics - at least a year old

I would say five years. A year ago, this is Unreal 2.

And square pieces of blood - you've seen that. Ugh.

Have seen. in Duke Nukem 3D :)

Verdict 7/10

2/10 maximum.

N
Nik 06.11.21

what is 7/10? 3/10 maximum ... sucks!

Sorry - a mistake :) Wait, let's fix it. Although I would still give 4/10 atoms and 5. But Russians ... No, all the same 3 :)

To be precise, three or four. After all, it was developed on the Halva engine (the developers say that they were finalizing it, yeah) :)

By the way, who brought IT to mind? Valve or Ritual?

D
Daenur 06.11.21

and the half engine is, in turn, a modified quake engine;)

By the way, I wonder if the version of the saber game that has been sold by our pirates for a long time is whose creation? What did the Ritualists manage to finish or what?

S
Segal 06.11.21

To be precise, three or four. After all, it was developed on the Halva engine (the developers say that they were finalizing it, yeah) :)

Or rather, on the Quake 1 engine. Which already the devil knows how long.

By the way, who brought IT to mind? Valve or Ritual?

Gearbox, Ritual, Turtle.

D
Devastator 06.11.21

This is for sure, because the second was done on the first, and halva on the second, as far as I know. : D

Well, there were also bearded times when we were fighting in a crowd in Q1 on e1m8. :-D

S
Segal 06.11.21

This is for sure, because the second was done on the first, and halva on the second, as far as I know. : D

Halva was made on the very FIRST KVAK. No second.

D
Devastator 06.11.21

Halva was made on the very FIRST KVAK. No second.

Hmm ... And I thought it was evolution ...: D But it turns out that all hatched from one egg. Heh.

N
Nik 06.11.21

Something AG is buggy ... they write that the release date of CZ has been postponed again. How so, if everyone has already played, and some have already written a review :) : upset:

L
L_Titanic 06.11.21

And the game, by the way, is completely bug-free. Second mission. House where you need to take a welder on the table. A terrorist is sleeping on a chair, there is a snoring sound in the room. You cannot shoot at a terrorist. If he wakes up or his comrades hear the sound of firing, the mission is failed. If you approach a chair, the terrorist wakes up, and again, the mission is failed.

BUT! We take a relatively quiet pistol and shoot terror into the kettle - it falls as if knocked down and dies, but the SOUND OF SNORING IN THE ROOM REMAINS! Maybe he pretended to be dead and was waiting for the moment to put a bullet in the back? But this is not the funniest thing - go to the now empty chair on which the dead terrorist was sitting, lying on the floor - you made a terrible mistake, not foreseen by the programmers and the US government - MISSION Failed!:-D

l
lastman 06.11.21

Something AG is buggy ... they write that the release date of CZ has been postponed again. How so, if everyone has already played, and some have already written a review :) : upset:

If you’re not joking, it’s glitching for you. Everyone played the stolen beta. and there was no final release yet.

S
Sh @ man 06.11.21

THE SOUND OF THE SNORING REMAINS IN THE ROOM!

So how can you not understand? You took it and loaded it with a sleeping dart with a fool.:-D

ALL

How can you? Like this ? The fathers of the 3D genre (Quake Duke 3D, etc.) to compare with this Two deshny feces?

CZ full atztoy, okay at least graphics, but this game can be passed by the very last lamer: fight:! And I suspected that the game would fail. This is the same as making a single player for the ultima: dn: You can't just take a cool on-line game like this ...

G
Guest 06.11.21

THE SOUND OF THE SNORING REMAINS IN THE ROOM!

So how can you not understand? You took it and loaded it with a sleeping dart with a fool.:-D

ALL

How can you? Like this ? The fathers of the 3D genre (Quake Duke 3D, etc.) to compare with this Two deshny feces?

CZ full atztoy, okay at least graphics, but this game can be passed by the very last lamer: fight:! And I suspected that the game would fail. This is the same as making a single player for the ultima: dn: You can't just take a cool on-line game like this ...

You can turn it only if your hands are not from ... :)

S
Saint 06.11.21

I don't know what I was playing - beta or goldversion ... but it was terrible. I got to the second mission ... and made aninstal, which lasted at least 10 minutes (!!!). I was terribly upset: (I am generally silent about the spread and two shots in the head to kill.

G
Guest 06.11.21

I don't know what I was playing - beta or goldversion ... but it was terrible. I got to the second mission ... and made aninstal, which lasted at least 10 minutes (!!!). I was terribly upset: (I am generally silent about the spread and two shots in the head to kill.

By the way, I also did not play further than the second one :)

B
Blade666 06.11.21

This toy is not impressive, there is not enough interestingness in it: |