3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HungryScarecrow 06.11.19 03:29 am

Sags FPS (Days Gone)

Recently bought the game and noticed that it in some aspects noticeably sags (e.g., very Frisia in the initial trip from Bukhara, as well as at the entrances to the camp), and I would like to ask if I have one like this(the matter differently not in the console, the rest of the new pulls flawlessly) and fixed it?
16 Comments
Sort by:
N
Norm112 06.11.19

HungryScarecrow
The whole game is one big freeze. The feeling that comes with a stable 28,29 fps. my Proshka was 2 deep dives: the First trip from Bukhara and very powerful drawdown on a single checkpoint

d
djjack 06.11.19

I played about 70 hours (5 hours to 14 days). The brakes and lags on Proshko darkness, not once, not twice... not ten or twenty, BUT, apparently, it's often a memory leak, because when the game started to constantly lag and slow down, then helped me restart the game and some time it worked again relatively normal. Although shortage of places where 15-20 frames in order. This snowstorm in the North 97 highway, and fog in the South-Western swamps, and this is manifested the more, the more powerful the engine on the bike....

I sincerely hope that the developers will soon fix it, otherwise the Europeans and the Americans cast aside Sony claims for such a product and their refund policy is bursting at the seams with this approach. I also hope that they will make Rockstar not like your work (!) РДР2 for multiplayer when stupidly cut out ambient occludin. Then I would not want to lose the picture, because sometimes scrinis desktop)

i
inad 06.11.19

Basically slows when going fast on a bike. Drawdown fps and textures do not have time to load. Don't recall that Sony ever released the game is so raw in those terms. But in General from the game satisfied. To off hard.

H
HungryScarecrow 06.11.19

djjack
One can only hope that the next patch will be able to handle this thing

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 06.11.19

I only have after patch 1.06 began to sink fps. Before very rarely observed drawdown.
GG4
What other additional hardware, storyteller ?

d
djjack 06.11.19

00 Brave sailor wrote:
What other additional hardware, storyteller ?
Maybe the SSD he put in there)

g
gennaz 06.11.19

Norm112
Even 30 fps does not hold?

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 06.11.19

GG4
And, of course. The video card probably from the NVIDIA 2080ti set , added RAM, CPU changed . Yes?

A
Ar4er2016 06.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
He's already playing on the PS5 probably.

N
Norm112 06.11.19

gennaz
I don't have those opportunities to measure, but the feelings 29 fps, still hate this crap, PC games she starts when disable vertical sync. No smooth shorter.

R
ReD 2.1 06.11.19

On ps4pro have a drawdown is even visitsa picture for a few seconds

s
shhelkun 06.11.19

Frieze sometimes about friendly camps , and all the rules...

N
Norm112 06.11.19

shhelkun
Yeah, after a quick transition, until the gates go in hard sometimes sags

D
DayPsycho 06.11.19

I also have a frieze on the Proshka roar. 7208 and it is noisy as shit as this! the whole game! especially the menu!! it's just atas!

A
AlexNik 06.11.19

DayPsycho
So Yes... it is a jamb) In the game yet you are all silent... paused - come and Proshka - on the rise goes) really sounds like the airport damn it.

D
DayPsycho 06.11.19

AlexNik
Fuuuh, I thought I was the only one)) Yes, and it's a bit of a bummer when playing without naushnikov) and most importantly does not stop while in the menu go snooping)