3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackWizard 06.11.21 09:18 pm

Clive barker undying

Something did not find a topic for this gorgeous toy, so I created a new one. Maybe someone will tell you how you can avoid the problem. I got to the place where I need to return the jaw to the man who was killed, he comes to life, starts chasing me with chains. I am safely (for myself) dismembering it. Then there is a cartoon and the game falls out into Windows, without giving any error!

And so, I liked the game. The combination of firing a firearm and using magic, as well as solving riddles on a regular basis, puts the game (for me) on a pretty high level. I expected that there would be a standard shooter (run-kill), but no :) I would like to go all the way ...
18 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greader 06.11.21

[quote name = "BlackWizard"] I got to the place where I need to return the jaw to the man who was killed, he comes to life, starts chasing me with chains. I am safely (for myself) dismembering it. Then there is a cartoon and the game falls out into Windows, not giving any error!
[/ quote]

Remind me where is this place?

S
Strange 06.11.21

This place is in the basement of the house, if I'm not mistaken - there this devil hangs on its hooks ... and then begins to knead thee with the same hooks ... Try chtol to switch from D3D to OpenGL and vice versa, we can help - I played cads (on V3 under Glide : mrgreen :) everything was OK ... The game is really gorgeous - indescribable atmosphere, all-consuming gameplay - the best game of its kind in my opinion - it's a pity that the continuation was canceled ... So I recommend that you go to the end - there will be a sea of ​​positive emotions, at the end the interchange is very interesting.

B
BlackWizard 06.11.21

2Strange: and I didn’t imagine that they wanted to continue doing it :) Atmosphericness sometimes even reminded me of Aliska McGee :) Only here the valiant russefikators voiced the characters in such a voice that the hair was on end, and all over the body ... I remembered the old days of Rus (Vile) Translations on Dream ... I'll try your advice! And you guessed it, it is in the basement, there is an uncle, tied with chains ...

S
Strange 06.11.21

It was supposed to be continued ... But EA did not take it up because of the not very high sales of the game - although in general, all criticism about the game responded well ...
Duc I remember that the guy is in the basement - I have passed this toy more than once - she is very much original original and atmospheric - these games rarity - a diamond in a pile of rubbish cheap diy game ...
Do me was the Russian version - but the dubbing was Pts quality - did not spoil the atmosphere nor any of the gameplay ...
the Council can help because Undying on the UT engine - at that time it worked very poorly on everything except 3DFx Glide, and from here it may fail ... Although once again I went through OGL on GeForce3 - everything was OK ...

M
MojoHead 06.11.21

Yes .... The game is gorgeous ... And the music in the main menu, as I recall, still has goosebumps. And the monastery in 2 time intervals, quiet flakes of snow ... and a beauty with a bloody mouth whose head then needs to be made with a slanting poleaxe, and ... oh, what can I say, such games are extremely rare today! It's a pity.

B
BlackWizard 06.11.21

and I almost missed it :) the toy was lucky, because there was a sale of disks, I asked to see it and bought it right away :) It turned out, not in vain :)

S
Strange 06.11.21

Yeah ... Even I was right on nastolgiya =) As I remember the swings of the damned scythe - and several monster firebrands fly to the sides =) And what is the spell to summon skulls - this can finally be exorbitant ... Another alternative vision was very pleasing - so many Mona chips to see ... By the way, I have collected almost all the magic stones for enhancing spells - except for one thing - that this freak with hooks (more precisely, his spirit) protects and throws cads away from him, you try to take - who managed to communicate him?
zs - And the temple at different times was really gorgeous ... And in general everything was gorgeous ...

M
Mr. The one 06.11.21

Well, how could you not have guessed? Everything is logical .. Who is he with us? Spirit. And what do they catch spirits with? The principle is the same as in "Ghostbusters" - traps ..: wink:. And the level is full of traps. A couple are in the church in the room for the "hells .. saints."
I want to say a few words about this MASTERPIECE 8). It was the first Game that struck me with a Plot (+ scenario :)) .. then there was OUTCAST: shocked:, but this is a completely different Genre (about parallel worlds, if anyone does not know). I went through Undying once, then a month later - the second. And right now .. I'll add it, but I'll go play in the final part of the trilogy of the passage: crazy: :).
The game has several (more THREE: clever :) beautiful moments (+ sections of the game levels), where I literally clapped and threw a virtual hat 8).
The game cannot be compared (who is cooler) with American McGee's Alice !! It is worth admiring the wallpapers .. games :). On the "horizon" has already appeared a new MASTERPIECE by Love Craft - Call of Cthulhu. There will still be a Game .., albeit with outdated graphics .. probably.
BlackWizard, if nothing helps, then take (buy) Undying from CDBOOM (Russian Project - written on the cover). The translation, although not professional, is very suitable for preserving the atmosphere of the Game, .. and no glitches were noticed (already TWO times 8)).
Game from the category "The Best" !!
As for the continuation .. If potential developers have at least a ready-made STORY (it will be easier to write the script if necessary), then sometime (!) The sequel will appear EXACTLY! 8)
P..S Love Sequels: mrgreen:.

S
Strange 06.11.21

Hmm - well, it can't be that I didn't manage to plant the scoundrel in a trap :? - I kind of tried it - but I don't even remember - I did not remember it - a year ago I passed it for the last time (I ought to go through it once more :)) ...
Well, I don't even have to talk about the plot and the atmosphere - there are simply no words, the direction is also great, well the graphics in those days were also the height of perfection - sales look good right now ...
(spoilers) In general, nostalgia and empty hopes for a sequel ...
On the other hand, the sequel can ruin the story - maybe it's for the best that there is no sequel - the game was remembered so much from the best sides, the worst she just
did n’t have ... ps Edited so as not to break off the buzz =)

M
Mr. The one 06.11.21

U .. be careful with spoilers, why break off the buzz :). I recommend (even, "say" please: wink :), edit your message as soon as possible. After all, the author of the topic - a great wizard (and not only him) will, I am sure, not happy with this scenario: shock :.
Well, and then I'll edit mine .. no one will know: mrgreen :.
P..S Although, perhaps, I'm already late .. with time:?

B
BlackWizard 06.11.21

why are you cutting messages? :)
The place where the game was losing hopelessly passed by itself. I just started the toy again and the game went on :) As for the atmosphere I wanted to add last time, but I just forgot: do you remember WHAT it rains in the game ??? What a downpour! And the noise matches him! In general, I was running around under the shower, like a little one - I was enjoying myself :) Because in other games, as I noticed, they do not know that there are showers in nature :)

M
Mr. The one 06.11.21

[b] To Strange: [/ b]
Seems .. worked 8).
[b] To BlackWizard: [/ b]
Admit it, do you use solutions or NOT .. :)? Undying's Pleasure - Solution NO 8).
[Quote] Do you remember WHAT it rains in the game ??? Here is a shower! [/ Quote]
Today I must remember .. :)
I have advice .. It is advisable to go through the levels carefully (very), and as soon as you hear "See ..", then cut "Vision of the Past" (but it sounds .. Sam came up with .. current that 8)).

And what location in the Game do you think (who passed the game) is the most terrible .. from which crowds of jibs would run over the skin ?? In my opinion - the dungeons of the Cathedral, where you do not know, from behind what dark corner these .. tvARI: scare:.

As for a possible continuation .. (although, unlikely .. the history of the family has already been completed completely, but ..) Where who read and from whom heard about the continuation ?? : upset:
P..S Does anyone know about the release date of "Call Of Cthulhu"? And like a toy (although it looks like it's still a Game) "Nosferatu: and even there ..."
P ... S Recently on TV I heard about the existence of the great artist Aeron (something like that) .. Familiar name from the Game: upto:? No comments 8).

S
Strange 06.11.21

2 Mr. The One
Aha - time :)
A flashback to the past do they rule ...: scare:
Whew worst was in some dungeon where the beams go out there and RON dark - probably underground cathedral is ...
I'm still pleased with finishing if thee vsezh killed =)
And nosferatu shit IMHO complete - in the demo gamal so the exact same schedule I don’t know - 98 years that way :? I think the rest is no better - Anding is no match for such rubbish. : dn:
Gee Aeron ... =)

B
BlackWizard 06.11.21

2Mr. The One: solution? what are you? Do not offend me :) everything is simple there :)

S
Serik 06.11.21

It's a pity Toko that in the end nothing really cleared up, I remember that there were a lot of questions about the plot ... And the graphics (especially in the mansion: love :) are of course just super: up :, even at the present time. I remember the first time I saw her, I was just shocked! All the same, the engine of the first Unreal is a rare thing.

S
Strange 06.11.21

Yes - in those minutes I was happy that I had VooDoo3 on board =) The graph was simply unreal ...

M
Mr. The one 06.11.21

What?? The graphics of the "Unreal" engine on Voodoo 3 are more beautiful than on cards, for example, Geforce 2 GTS: upset:?

I have a couple (so far), perhaps, secrets .. revealed: wink:. The first is the official "Hint": before the first visit to Jerimai's room, there is a "gate" to the right of it. You need to shoot at the upper side panels that stand out => the door will open 8). Indoors (then, as the game progresses, it transforms into a room with an arched staircase leading to the first floor and a door leading to the amplifier), a 9-wave mini-game with bats will take place. After the sixth .. it seems that some flying mini-creature will appear in waves :). After killing her, you will be rewarded with [b] ectoplasm [/ b], and at the end, after a similar situation with murders, only two nimble (no exaggeration) flying mini-creatures, you will be presented with an invisible (on the floor: mrgreen: - glitch) shotgun, a couple of ordinary cartridges for it, and several unusual - phosphoric ones (well, they are burning: shock :), plus to everything, in the same room you can load up to the limit of cartridges for the revolver. I personally don't like the purpose of this whole game :? Let me explain .. If you could get an additional magical ability, and not the second time (official) [b] ectoplasm [/ b] .. At the same time, Patrick pretends to use this skill for the first time, although five minutes ago ... , it was necessary to hang this mini-game on "Cheat", then questions about stupidity would not arise. I didn’t use this toy in my walkthrough, because I even manage with a pistol on "Nightmare" 8). By the way, advice on the tactics of killing "Howler" with a revolver. These devils are of three types: If it was possible to get an additional magical ability, and not for the second time (official) [b] ectoplasm [/ b] .. At the same time, Patrick pretends to use this skill for the first time, although five minutes ago ... In general, it was necessary hang this mini-game on "Cheat", then there would be no questions about stupidity. I didn’t use this toy in my walkthrough, because I even manage with a pistol on "Nightmare" 8). By the way, advice on the tactics of killing "Howler" with a revolver. These devils are of three types: If it was possible to get an additional magical ability, and not for the second time (official) [b] ectoplasm [/ b] .. At the same time, Patrick pretends to use this skill for the first time, although five minutes ago ... In general, it was necessary hang this mini-game on "Cheat", then there would be no questions about stupidity. I didn’t use this toy in my walkthrough, because I even manage with a pistol on "Nightmare" 8). By the way, advice on the tactics of killing "Howler" with a revolver. These devils are of three types: I didn’t use this toy in my walkthrough, because I even manage with a pistol on "Nightmare" 8). By the way, advice on the tactics of killing "Howler" with a revolver. These devils are of three types: I didn’t use this toy in my walkthrough, because I even manage with a pistol on "Nightmare" 8). By the way, advice on the tactics of killing "Howler" with a revolver. These devils are of three types:
1. Gray-brown. Kills with one shot to the head 8).
2. White-violet. They are sent by express mail to Hell with two shots at the skull: fight:.
3. The coolest and healthiest (!). You can see (!) At the very beginning of the game, if you turn and go to the grate. There is one such beast in the basement of the mansion (after the first return from "Oneiros") next to the kitchen on the first floor. Well, and there are many other places .. I don’t remember exactly: upset: Machining kazla nada is much longer than others ..: uzi:
So this is the tactics itself .. When approaching Patrick, they often (!) First howl into the heights .. and this very the moment you, without much straining, have to put the "asshole from Hell" in the head: mrgreen: the required number of bullets.
Well, later, when you get the "Tibetan military cannon", then there won't be any problems if you use it in conjunction with ectoplasm [/ b] enhanced to MAX [b]. By the way, your personal stone is green, in addition to increasing all magical abilities by one point, it also throws all enemies (there are exceptions) five meters from Patrick: razz: :). Think ... The
second, finally, a secret. Did you come up to the protruding table to the right of the exit in the kitchen and hear some kind of noise ?? So this is an "amplifier", only it is located in the above-mentioned basement in the water (it is not visible, but audible) exactly above that table (in the middle there is a beam .. somewhere on the left about it .. good luck in your search :))
Bye, I repeat, all the secrets revealed .. I have: wink:.
Lastly, a mini-joke: mrgreen::? ... Use the magic [b] animate [/ b] on the pirates of "Trsanti". It will be a little fun :).
QUESTION: Which skills are worth developing and which ones [b] are not [/ b]?
P..S May "Undying" come with you .. 8)

G
Guest 06.11.21

And who in general did Patrick whistle the Gilzyabar stone in the final video? Judging by the phrase "I haven't finished with you yet" (translated from Soft Club), this is Yuyl Keyinger! Patrick didn’t blow his head off! And only threw it off somewhere in the World of Bloody Sky (Oneiros).