3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.11.21 09:18 pm

Red faction

Well, RF has already appeared in Kiev. English version on two discs. I sit playing, in between the Demiurges. Cool, but not all walls collapse. Something like Halfa, something from Star Trek, which is Voyager. The multiplayer has not tested yet (not with anyone yet). But soon I will run, then we will draw a conclusion.

Play!

31 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.11.21

Urgent message! I also bought Red Fakshin, but as soon as I started to put it on my monitor for the third time (!!!) in a year, hey :( All this I write from friends ...

Therefore, I will be gone for some time ...

About the game itself. So far, I like I have not played very much and have only gotten to the point with the submarine. I also want to note that the game runs very quickly on Celeron 300 (450), 128Ram, GeForce DDR at 1024x768x32 with max. graphic options. In general, my own camp should fly. All because I'm not at home, then I'll round off, I'll say the rest in the article.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Why on 2 CDs ??? Phantom - from you an overview, and I tada navayu sol. People I have troubles - my eyes turn red for the last three months - this has not happened before (on the same monitor) Help plz! I can’t work normally !!!!!!

G
Guest 06.11.21

Why two, probably because of cartoons. And your eyes - what is your frequency on the monitor? For example, I can't stand less than 90, my eyes hurt and turn red ...

And RF is not a masterpiece. Not a bad game, but perhaps no more. In any case, so far it seems to me. I'll go to the end, drive multiplayer, then I'll be more precise.

G
Guest 06.11.21

As for the monitor - 1024X768 @ 85Hz - lately it has begun to twitch on the sides of the monitor - in general, the eyes turn red and hurt. What to do to change the monitor ??? I have been working and playing on this monitor for almost 3 years - there were no problems. I didn't touch it at all (monitor). The only thing is that I changed the system block (more precisely, its contents), but I do not think that this can somehow affect. And about the jerking - I inserted three different GF2s from different companies and with different core and memory frequencies - there are zero differences.

Help plz, as they say, I'm on the verge of despair (They told you: "The roof should have been covered with ANDULIN!").

G
Guest 06.11.21

2 diXer:

I have already written a review. Now I play Commandos 2 and write along the way. This game will take much longer ...

G
Guest 06.11.21

I have already passed the Russian Federation - it is painfully light and short, to be honest, I was expecting more ... And the commando right now I'll go buy - did you take the English version?

G
Guest 06.11.21

2 diXer:

Commandos 2 I took English, like all games. I can't digest the Russian versions.

The only exceptions are perhaps Russian games (Corsairs, Truckers 2, etc.) and some officially localized versions of Western hits. And so only English ...

G
Guest 06.11.21

That's right! Where are you already playing?

G
Guest 06.11.21

I haven't gotten very far. I only finish the third mission. The first missions are not difficult yet.

G
Guest 06.11.21

The third in the meaning of two training sessions?

G
Guest 06.11.21

Please send the codes to the Red Faction, if anyone is not bothered and if they are.

B
Belousov Anton 06.11.21

Who played this game? : uzi: Cool thing, especially if the sound is in Russian.

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

Yes, the game is really entertaining: up:

*** Master *** 06.11.21

[cyr] A kak po mne, tak udachnaya zadumka v neudachnom ispolnenii ... [/ cyr]:?

G
Guest 06.11.21

for a shooter - not bad. for a game that should please me - crap. : clever:

h
hoSTILE 06.11.21

Played ... Except for the idea, everything is CERE: scare:

K
Kellz 06.11.21

Hi, I liked absolutely everything, and I was waiting for part 2, which I also really liked, although it was made as a video clip, everything was cuts, and the first seemed more holistic. In 1 graphics, animation, AI, everything was 5, although many would say that there was no "special" graphics, but this haze, and the general mood, conveyed very well, I especially liked the multiplayer.

S
Strange 06.11.21

The first part was just brilliant, from the graphics to the terra-forming system, very generally pleased, went through the whole, but the second was squalor - so fuck up the sequel ...

R
Raipper 06.11.21

[quote name = "Strange"] The first part was just brilliant, starting with the graphics and ending with the terra-forming system, very generally pleased, went through everything, but the second was squalor - so screw up the sequel ... [/ quote]

The only thing that pleased in the 2nd - the abundance of trunks.

G
Guest 06.11.21

but I didn’t like the first one either. the only difference from the usual stupid shooter: destructible walls and riding underwater locks and other equipment.