3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkon 06.11.21 09:18 pm

Vivisector: The Beast Within

I want this game, it’s a pity that it hasn’t come out yet. I want to shoot limbs and meat with everything I can, it should be cooler there than in SoF 2.
19 Comments
Sort by:
G
GUUD 06.11.21

Want ...

S
Segal 06.11.21

The thing, by the way, is promising :)

S
Segal 06.11.21

A new interview on the subject was posted: [url = http: //www.homelanfed.com/index.php? Id = 25298] http://www.homelanfed.com/index.php?id=25298 [/ url]

D
Daenur 06.11.21

Only judging by the video it turned out "a swing for a ruble, a blow for a penny." Everything looks pretty shabby :(

c
combine 06.11.21

Yes, it looks bad. Will the Creed story repeat itself?

G
GUUD 06.11.21

[quote name = "combine"] Yes, it looks bad. Will the Creed story repeat itself? [/ Quote]
I don't think so :)

D
Daenur 06.11.21

worse? : gigi:;)

R
Raipper 06.11.21

[quote name = "Daenur"] even worse? :

gigi:; ) [/ quote] [offtopic] Worse now [/ offtopic]

A
Arkon 06.11.21

Looks pathetic ??? In my opinion, the graphics are not better in Vice City, but they are still played, and not only by ardent fans.

c
combine 06.11.21

[quote name = "Arkon"] Looks pathetic ??? In my opinion, the graphics are not better in Vice City, but they still play, and not only ardent fans. [/ Quote]
Hehehehe: upto:. If a new generation shooter has graphics like in GTA: Vice City, then this is a real reason to laugh at its developers.

A
ARLe 06.11.21

Dr. Moro Island 4EVA !!! It's a cool idea, but it really looks like Far Edge, and I don't like it, but I've always been greedy for a good RASHIN PRODUCT! So we are waiting, sir! Zebras with Kalash, elephants with bazookas and goats with BFGans, what could be cooler?

N
Nik 06.11.21

ARLe
I'll tell you a secret that this Far Edge "looks like" to Vivisector :). Now the plot of Vivisector seems to have been completely changed, so there should be no analogy with the Edge.

A
ARLe 06.11.21

COOL! The edge is crap, the Beast rules, but then how many years has it been done? He hopefully not a long-term construction like Stalker or, God forbid, When it's done?

N
Niki-T 06.11.21

The creators of Will Rock from St. Petersburg also thought about Serious Sam's laurels, but nothing came of it. There is little hope that Action Forms will produce a good self-sufficient product based on a long-standing idea.

S
Segal 06.11.21

It depends on what you are waiting for. Tell me, is Call of Duty a bad game? And there are no super-graphics, no special effects, no plot. Takes on clean gameplay. This can happen here as well.

N
Naked 06.11.21

[quote name = "Segal"] It depends what you are waiting for. Tell me, is Call of Duty a bad game? And there are no super-graphics, no special effects, no plot. Takes on clean gameplay. So it can happen here. [/ Quote]
This is a terrible one-time game ... The performance, like Doom, no more ...

G
Guest 06.11.21

[quote name = "Naked"] This is a terrible one-off game ... The performance, like Doom, is no more ... [/ quote]
What do you dislike about theater?
A wonderful thing. Moreover, in this case, the player is not only a spectator, but also an actor.

N
Niki-T 06.11.21

You can add legends about Call of Duty. By the way, the addition has already arrived in time and from the first levels it becomes clear that the developers have not used up all the ideas in the first part (in contrast to the majority of others talking about the introduction of innovations almost in the restroom of your university). It is impossible to decide about Best before installing it on our dektop. Let us then hope for a better result together. And good luck to the development team.

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

I had a chance to catch a glimpse of the game, and for some reason I did not like it very much. Nothing special, the graphics are average, the gameplay is like Doom III. The only thing that I remember was the wool of the enemies :)