3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Narkozzz 06.11.21 10:12 pm

Breed

The people, the igruha has already come out, how do you? I’m just super, such an indescribable drive, hilarious banter over fantastic fililm, and especially over the Starship Troopers, some pretentious speeches of the commander are worth something! process, an abundance of enemies, and a variety of gameplay, a stable feeling of war is created, in the game there is a large number of military equipment of various types, there are jeeps and tanks and transport shuttles, etc. there is no alter ego in the game, we play for faceless clones of different specialties with different goals and this is very good, for example: we find ourselves in a hangar in the shoes of a pilot receiving instructions from the authorities, the task is to deliver a motorized assault force to the surface of the planet,In the process of the video, we see how a tank enters the shuttle body. After receiving the task, we take the pilot's seat in this very shuttle and take off, and then flying into open space we rush to Earth (although you can fly around a little for the sake of practice), we lead the ship through the dense layers of the atmosphere and we are faced with fierce enemy resistance, having dealt with the fighters and the turret, we land safely, after landing, a tank rolls out of the hold, the reins of which are transferred to us for the rest of the mission ... fly-use-all-weapons ...........and then, having taken off into open space, we rush to Earth (although we can fly around a little for the sake of practice), we take the ship through the dense layers of the atmosphere and face fierce enemy resistance, having dealt with fighters and a turret, we land safely, after landing a tank rolls out of the hold, the reins which are transferred to us for the rest of the mission ..... In my opinion, this approach is much more logical than the idea of ​​a SUPER_MEGA_SOLDIER who can swim-ride-fly-use-all-types of-weapons ...........and then, having taken off into open space, we rush to Earth (although we can fly around a little for the sake of practice), we take the ship through the dense layers of the atmosphere and face fierce enemy resistance, having dealt with fighters and a turret, we land safely, after landing a tank rolls out of the hold, the reins which are transferred to us for the rest of the mission ... In my opinion, this approach is much more logical than the idea of ​​a SUPER_MEGA_SOLDIER who can swim-ride-fly-use-all-types of-weapons ...........In my opinion, this approach is much more logical than the idea of ​​a SUPER_MEGA_SOLDIER who knows how to swim-ride-fly-use-all-types of weapons ...........In my opinion, this approach is much more logical than the idea of ​​a SUPER_MEGA_SOLDIER who can swim-ride-fly-use-all-weapons ...........
In general, igruha is flying away, only bugs upset, but they are not fatal, and even to the intellect of the allies to add .........
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moty 06.11.21

[quote] who knows how to swim-ride-fly-use-all-types-of-weapons ........... [/ quote]
but what? Ordinary soldiers don't know how to do all this? (well, maybe they don't know how to fly)

M
MeilerSrun 06.11.21

sucks in my opinion. Nothing fun or interesting. And this pathos is not a banter at all, but it was intended. That is, this is such a pretentious toy, not a Starship Trooper.

N
Narkozzz 06.11.21

[quote name = "Moty"] [quote] who can swim-ride-fly-use-all-weapons ........... [/ quote]
but what? Ordinary soldiers don't know how to do all this? (well, can fly and do not know) [/ quote]
I do not think that an ordinary soldier can ride on a tank and aircraft control and steer a submarine .........

But how did not banter, banter sopudovy, you at least on take a look at the names of the guns - Genocide Deluxe, SuperKiller 200, of course that it was conceived there, he banter, he is, everything is soaked through with enthusiasm and frivolity, brave soldiers react to every bump with violent cries of pain =)

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

This game reminded me a bit of "HALO".

N
Narkozzz 06.11.21

Does anyone know how to put a patch on the official Breed localization? And then these would-be localizers invented their own version of the game 1.017, although there are no differences from 1.0, but patch 1.1 is not installed either .....: evil: Help with advice or a branch of the registry, where you can cheat the patch ...

G
Grinito 06.11.21

This game is just - SUCKS
: dn: