3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dre 06.11.21 10:12 pm

Ghost Recon 2 !!!

Hello everyone! :)
I read an article about Ghost Recon and was disappointed in what was written, as if there will be a third person view.
Or will it be possible to change views there, switch from 3rd to 1st?
2 Comments
Sort by:
H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

And why is the third person view so bad? As far as I remember, it will be possible to install from the 1st (I'm not exactly sure).

D
Dre 06.11.21

[quote name = "HELLHAMMER"] What's wrong with the 3rd person view? As far as I remember, it will be possible to install from the 1st (I'm not exactly sure). [/
Quote ] Nuuu, a simulator of real military operations with a view from the 3rd person is somehow not interesting, agree.

[size = 75] Added on Sep 07, 2004, 18:01: [/ size]

[quote name = "HELLHAMMER"] What's wrong with the 3rd person view? As far as I remember, it will be possible to install from the 1st (I'm not sure exactly). [/ Quote]
Yes, and, in Ghost Recon'e your soldiers with whom you walk until uzhos are stupid: crazy:, for example, they hide behind a tree, they hide with their trunks in a tree poke, seeing or hearing the enemy, they do not look out of the trees to shoot, but shoot straight in a tree, or here for example vididif enemy they to open fire kill in the bushes backs to the protivnik: crazy:. Or here's another: the enemy is standing in the distance, they shoot at him with long shots, the bullets fly not to understand where but not to the enemy, moreover, if they kill him "that they rarely get it very rarely" they do not stop shooting, he wants to be dead and they shoot at him not understand why: crazy:.
And one more thing: the enemy is standing behind the wall and they shoot at this wall, but the enemy is not going to climb out from behind the wall, but they keep shooting, and they will shoot until I soak him myself (meaning the enemy).
Or: I am walking in front of the detachment, and suddenly the enemy's boss appears from behind the hillock and they start shooting, and going behind me, they shoot through me: stupid: They will probably bow down and shoot accurately.
In general, the creators of the game made one of the dumbest help: stupid:
Well, the opponents, on the contrary, are so smart: scare:, one shot, one corpse.
And my help, having shot all of both zero corpses, they say, having shot all of both, they will overwhelm not the opponents, but their entire team: gigi: ...
I hope in Ghost Recon 2 everything will be done according to the mind.