3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andy102 06.11.21 10:12 pm

Battlefield Vietnam

what kind of group ??? :?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
StrikerX 06.11.21

Yes, it seems like this is a collection ...

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

Precisely zbornik. And this music was listened to in Vietnam itself. The authors did this to fully penetrate the atmosphere of the game.

a
andy102 06.11.21

What groups are included in this collection?
Painfully good music

R
Raipper 06.11.21

Moved to "Action / Arcade".

K
KeX 06.11.21

Yes, the music is really cool - I see not one I noticed: lamer:

G
GaMMer 06.11.21

2 All
People, Battlefield: Vietnam really has real music from the mid to late 60s, including cult songs like
"White Rabbit" and "Somebody to Love" by the great hippie band Jefferson Airplane
"You Really Got Me" and "All Day and All of the Night of the wonderful Englishmen The Kinks"
one of the very first hits of Deep Purple "Hush" the
unmistakable sound of The Troggs in the song "Wild Thing" a
very fighting song of the black Edwin Starr "War"
known nowadays for a cover - Joe Cocker's version of The Boxtops song "The Letter"
"Flight of the Valkyries"Richard Wagner performed by the Budapest Symphony Orchestra
and a host of other wonderful music

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

[quote name = "GaMMer"] 2 All
People, Battlefield: Vietnam really has real music from the mid to late 60s, including cult songs such as
"White Rabbit" and "Somebody to Love" from the great band from the heyday of hippism jefferson Airplane
"You for really's Got Me" and "All Day and All of the Night great English the Kinks
one of their earliest hits of Deep Purple" Hush "
unmistakable sound of the band the Troggs in the song" Wild Thing "
very fight song black Edwin Starr" War "
The Boxtops' song" The Letter "
" Flight of the Valkyries " known in our time by the cover version of Joe CockerRichard Wagner performed by the Budapest Symphony Orchestra
and a lot of other great music [/ quote]
It's always nice to talk with knowledgeable people. : agree:

R
Raipper 06.11.21

The theme has been renamed. Now here we will discuss not only music, but the subject in general.

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

Well, if so. Then it makes sense to ask the following. How do you like the game itself?

G
Guest 06.11.21

Diverse. True, at the beginning nothing is clear - where to run, what to do ...
An excellent choice if there is a large network (playing with bots is completely uninteresting).

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

[url = http: //www.igromania.ru/music/? bfvietost] Battlefield Vietnam OST [/ url]